I can't believe I just ordered another BH!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Michelle - Your girls are absolutely darling! It's going to get more and more fun as they get older - I promise you! I wish you could have seen mine last year at Christmas time - we made a day of it and it was like pretty woman x 3 at LV. You will find your girls will get closer and closer too. My oldest two - who go to different colleges - say they are best friends - closer than anyone else in the world. The youngest is still in high school, so she's a little left out sometimes, but I know as soon as she's in college, she'll catch up. It's like the Three Musketeers - only you have four! Congratulations on such darling girls - enjoy them!

2. I've got two girls but still way too young (2 & 3 yrs) for mommy's addiction!:nuts:
    But I can imagine myself getting them the same things too...:Push:
    You're lucky to have wonderful daughters!!!:yes:
    and they are just as lucky to have a cool :supacool: mom!!!

3. Lol how sweet of you! The BH is really a great bag especially for school. That's the one I take with me most often..my mom gave my dad the hint last year that it was the bag I wanted and he got it for me. I'm around them all the time so they have to take turns going out and getting stuff so I don't find out lol.

4. LOL @ beanie babies! :P Do your daughters have any problem keeping the straps on their shoulders?

5. That's so great that you all share a common bond of lv together. I have 2 sons, so I'm all alone in my obsession for now. Maybe someday I'll have a couple of daughters in law that I can do the same with.

6. can you talk to my mom please? she HATES my handbag thing- even though she LOVES jewelry and i don't and have tried many many times to explain to her that bags to me are what jewelry is to her. she will spend a fortune on jewlery that i don't like but won't buy me a bag that i want :sad: she's getting better and bought me a prada and some lv this year but under duress. lol.

she was going to get me a bag for the holidays but i went and bought myself one and she said "so are you done now?" and she was MAD that i bought it so i had to say yes. so now i'm not getting a bag. she gave me money but i believe the implication was that i was NOT to spend it on a bag. i want to ask her if it's ok but she's on vacation (she left the check for me in her apt) and i can't reach her :crybaby:

sorry for the hijack.

7. What a wonderful mother you are to your daughters!!! They are very lucky to have you in thier lives, more than just the gifts of LV!! :smile:

8. Arnott - They don't have any trouble keeping the BHs on their shoulders - I had trouble, but they seem to "work it just fine - and they look so cute!"

Hifinn - I understand so well where you mom is coming from - when I first started getting more expensive things for my girls, I would always get them gold jewelry too - because I love it. I didn't realize till they gently told me that they didn't love it as much. I was SO glad they told me - saved me lots and I would much rather get what they love. Last year, we did a mom daughter day and went to LV - I gave them each about an $900.00 limit and told them to pick a bag that THEY loved (and didn't give them any coaching about what I liked). Oldest bought at Mono Speedy 25, middle one bought at Papillon 26, and the youngest bought a Mini Looping. It was SO MUCH FUN! We have a tradition now of a new bag every year for Christmas (within reason - i.e. under $1,000.00). They get something they really love and will keep and treasure for a long time - I don't have to return any presents anymore, and we just have such a great time (lunch is included). They prance around the mall with these huge bags - it's a sight to see - three blonde girls with giant LV bags - they look like "stair steps" in height so it's pretty cute - they all look alike.

To all of you moms with daughters - the time will come and I bet your daughters may share your love for LV - it's really fun. If you can, wait till they're about 15 at least - they appreciate it so much more.

To those with sons - cuff links are neat - for that first prom maybe??

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

9. that sounds like so much fun!!!

i am trying to get my mom into shopping more. she hates it. i ususally buy all her clothes for her. but one day i had a gc to saks so i took her to lunch at their restaurant and we had a day of shopping for her- bought her a ton of clothes that i picked out at st john, spanx, shoes and she even bought her first chanel bag! we had a blast and now we're trying to go more often- she loves the restaurant there. we went recently to holiday shop but didn't buy anything. so maybe she's coming around. not really but sort of. lol.

10. you such a nice mum
    my mum don't like me buying LV

11. I bet she'll come around - you look so sweet! I would have a hard time saying no . . . That's my problem - I look at their eyes and they're so thoughtful - sometimes they try to talk me out of presents 'cause I'm a single mom and they worry about me - which makes it even more fun when I can swing something really fun.

I remember one time we did a little Lilly Pulitzer spree - (and it was a spree, LOL!) and my one daughter on the way home said she was hyperventilating because she got so much! It was really cute - it just meant so much to her.

For those of you whose mom's don't understand - do they have any LV? Could you introduce them to it by means of a pretty cles or something? Maybe if they loved it for themselves, they would understand the wisdom of a few really nice quality things, rather than lots of non-quality items (I used to do that and by summer, they couldn't remember what they got). I try to teach them about cost per wear - and they seem to be picking it up. For flashy or seasonal items, they hit the Nordies sales - for things they use a lot, (watches, jewelry, handbags, boots, etc.) - we try to do the best we can - so much more fun to use!

I will say a little prayer for the mom's that don't understand that it will be like the movie, "A Christmas Carol, " only the Ghosts of Past, Present and Future will be wearing Louis Vuitton! LOL.

12. I remember you posted about that a while ago! That's so sweet of you to get them that!

13. Haha.. aww.. that's so cute ! You're an awesome mom !

14. What a great mom you are!:love: