I can't believe I just ordered another BH!

Jul 3, 2006
Remember the Batignolles Horizontal that I bought a month or so ago? I couldn't keep it on my shoulders and my daughter just loved it so I gave the gorgeous bag to her?

Well, now my other daughter wanted one - So I just ordered another! I'm waiting for my third daughter to want one now!

I should just take out stock in Batignolles Horizontal bags!!!!!!!

It really is a beautiful, useful bag - I will say that - and I know the girls will love them a lot, so I guess it's okay - But arrggh - it's hard buying the same bag over and over again! Wasn't so bad when it was the same Beanie Babies! They can't share - go to different colleges.

LOL about beanie babies. you are such a great mom. my mom picked out and bought my bh too. i was going to get the piano and she found that one.

what did you decide to get your daughter for her med school present?

Remember the Batignolles Horizontal that I bought a month or so ago? I couldn't keep it on my shoulders and my daughter just loved it so I gave the gorgeous bag to her?

Well, now my other daughter wanted one - So I just ordered another! I'm waiting for my third daughter to want one now!

I should just take out stock in Batignolles Horizontal bags!!!!!!!

It really is a beautiful, useful bag - I will say that - and I know the girls will love them a lot, so I guess it's okay - But arrggh - it's hard buying the same bag over and over again! Wasn't so bad when it was the same Beanie Babies! They can't share - go to different colleges.

lol... It would be a wonderful practical bag for your daughter. If your other daughter wants the same bag it's great to have you as mom. :angel:

That's adorable - you made me almost fall off my chair! I'm sorry I can't afford another daughter!

lol, with all the genourous (sp?) gifts you are giving, I can understand :P

Hope your daughters will you get *YOU* something very special for xmas, you sure are worth it :shame:

Have a very merry xmas!

I have to admit, I'm the one who's truly blessed. My girls have been just great kids - no problems with drugs, alcohol (that I know of LOL!) - I feel very lucky I can do nice things for them back! The third daugher is breaking the ranks this year - she wants a Gucci scarf bag - now I just have to find it - she says they have it at the Gucci boutique at Niemans - It's so much fun, really, to have girls. I'm not sure what I would have done as a single mom with a boy!

Your posts always make me smile! I have 4 girls and know that someday I will be in your same shoes! :yes: We just got our 2nd oldest (8) a Juicy purse and she's in heaven. She's been eyeing the mini Speedy LV, but I just can't justify that price tag.........maybe when she's 10! :shame:

Anyway, your girls are lucky to have such a great mom like you!! I can't wait to be able to spoil our girls with LV! :graucho:

Congratulations on having great kids. You must be an awesome mom! The BH is a beautiful and practical bag and I'm sure they'll get lots of use out of them.