I can't believe I just ordered another BH!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Remember the Batignolles Horizontal that I bought a month or so ago? I couldn't keep it on my shoulders and my daughter just loved it so I gave the gorgeous bag to her?

Well, now my other daughter wanted one - So I just ordered another! I'm waiting for my third daughter to want one now!

I should just take out stock in Batignolles Horizontal bags!!!!!!!

It really is a beautiful, useful bag - I will say that - and I know the girls will love them a lot, so I guess it's okay - But arrggh - it's hard buying the same bag over and over again! Wasn't so bad when it was the same Beanie Babies! They can't share - go to different colleges.

2. LOL about beanie babies. you are such a great mom. my mom picked out and bought my bh too. i was going to get the piano and she found that one.

what did you decide to get your daughter for her med school present?

3. I decided on a mono wallet, an agenda and a gold Tiffany necklace. She'll get use out of the two mono pieces and the tiffany is for fun.

4. What a great mom, every daughter should have a LV BH - I love mine and they are very practical for everything - such a sweet mom!!!

5. will you adopt me???? :shame: :flowers:

[​IMG]

PLEASE!!!!! *lookingatyouwithHUGEpuppeyes*

6. That's adorable - you made me almost fall off my chair! I'm sorry I can't afford another daughter!

7. awww..ajha...can I be your daughter too!!!

8. lol... It would be a wonderful practical bag for your daughter. If your other daughter wants the same bag it's great to have you as mom. :angel:

9. lol, with all the genourous (sp?) gifts you are giving, I can understand :P

Hope your daughters will you get *YOU* something very special for xmas, you sure are worth it :shame:

Have a very merry xmas!

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. :roflmfao:

Aww, you are such a cool mom!!! :heart: *Can I also be in line for adoption? :angel:*

I'm sure your daughters will love you forever for it! And the time will come that they will be the ones buying you LVs!!

12. I have to admit, I'm the one who's truly blessed. My girls have been just great kids - no problems with drugs, alcohol (that I know of LOL!) - I feel very lucky I can do nice things for them back! The third daugher is breaking the ranks this year - she wants a Gucci scarf bag - now I just have to find it - she says they have it at the Gucci boutique at Niemans - It's so much fun, really, to have girls. I'm not sure what I would have done as a single mom with a boy!

13. Your posts always make me smile! I have 4 girls and know that someday I will be in your same shoes! :yes: We just got our 2nd oldest (8) a Juicy purse and she's in heaven. She's been eyeing the mini Speedy LV, but I just can't justify that price tag.........maybe when she's 10! :shame:

Anyway, your girls are lucky to have such a great mom like you!! I can't wait to be able to spoil our girls with LV! :graucho:

14. That's so sweet of you. I'm an only daughter and my mom LOVES to shop not only for herself but for me. Dad's like, "Thank God, we only had one girl!" :P

15. Congratulations on having great kids. You must be an awesome mom! The BH is a beautiful and practical bag and I'm sure they'll get lots of use out of them.