I can not begin to explain what I would do to this guy

OMG! :sad: My eyes are hurting me from crying.
That's just SICK! argh that guy deserves to die! my god..how could he do that?
the poor baby :'( I truely hope she's going to be ok :heart:
How can you do any harm to such a wonderful little miracle.
he truely deserves everything he gets.

OMG, I just finished reading that story and it makes my blood boils! What about the mother? How could she do nothing? I thanked my lucky stars that my parents were very patient with me when I was a baby... yes, I was a fussy baby, I cried and cried all the time, at nights especially. My dad will take turn with my mom craddling me until I stop crying. Thank god they didnt lose patience with me and hurt me.

I hope the guy (and the mom) will be punished severely!

OMG I feel sick to my stomach. He should be castrated with no anesthesia.:cursing:
Then starved, and then electric shocked anytime he dozes off. Piece of ****. I swear some people are really a waste of our precious half polluted air on earth. By the way, where the F@#$% was the mother over this 7 week period:censor: Oh and that other story Leah told my bones are shaking from that one. I won't go there. I won't even tell you where pedophiles stand in my book. I would be banned.

I really can't understand what would bring someone to hurt a child, even if they just suddenly snap under the pressure of being a parent. There's no excuse. This just makes me sick.

I could not bear to read the article. Just reading the responses was enough for me and I have a pretty good indication of what went on by the overwhelming disgust here for this individual.

I'm the type that can't even look at a dead animal on the side of the road. I have to avert my eyes when I ride past them on the road. So there is no way in hell I'm reading the article about a poor, innocent baby.

He will go to jail and BELIEVE ME, when the other inmates find out what he did. They won't JUST punish him - they'll kill him.

I could not bear to read the article. Just reading the responses was enough for me and I have a pretty good indication of what went on by the overwhelming disgust here for this individual.

I'm the type that can't even look at a dead animal on the side of the road. I have to avert my eyes when I ride past them on the road. So there is no way in hell I'm reading the article about a poor, innocent baby.

He will go to jail and BELIEVE ME, when the other inmates find out what he did. They won't JUST punish him - they'll kill him.

ITA - am the same way. Unless they put him in solitary confinement, he is a dead man.

In the prison hierarchy, he will need to be watched excessively. They will know what he has done and will not let him go unpunished.

Screw fair and just punishment for him! He doesn't deserve it!

The warden should give that guy's cell mate a plunger and leave them alone while he gets backup . . . for about an hour.

He should be drawn and quartered!

In the prison hierarchy, he will need to be watched excessively. They will know what he has done and will not let him go unpunished.

I find it so interesting that in prison there are acceptable and unacceptable crimes that the population will accept. "Good" criminals take the law into their own hands and take care of perverts and child abusers. It's fascinating to me.

I cannot understand in any way shape or form how someone could ever hurt the most innocent among us - a baby is truly the most pure form of life. Anyone that could harm such purity is evil and deserves to go away for life. I'm sure he'll end up getting less time than someone who abuses a puppy (which should still be punished). Child abuse is not punished nearly enough.