I can not begin to explain what I would do to this guy

The only thought that even remotely comforts me is that this "father" is going to get majorly f'ed up in prison by his fellow jailmates. The are going to torture him beyond all comprehension. Really, he deserves the death penalty, but since his daughter didn't die, he probably won't get it. Damn.

I didn't read the whole article, I've only gone thru the first sentence and it gave me a headache! I can't continue reading it anymore. Just my thought, people like that should be hang, chopped bits by bits...all the possible torture should be awarded to him! :mad:

They need to bash his head over the sink, against the dining room table, bend his leg backwards until it snaps and brand him like a cattle as well. I am a firm believer of "an eye for an eye" punishment. :yes: We need to find a deserted island to bring these people to instead of housing them in our "prisons" which feed them 3 meals a day while they watch tv and work out. Some judge will probably release him early due to "good behavior," or he will get off on some loophole or insanity plea. What a joke!

Oh God, I felt physically sick reading that. :sad:

The poor little thing.

Thank God the physical injuries aren't permanent, at least.

Losing your temper, through lack of sleep and screaming at a baby is understandable (although not good, of course) - but this?!!!!! :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

OMG! the baby is 4 and he's 21, so that means he got a daughter at the age of 17!!!
he's too young and emotional to have a baby, that's why on some case, i do agree with abortion...

No, the baby was 4 days old when they brought her home and the abuse went on during a 7 week period that began shortly after that.

21's still very young, though, of course. :yes:

i went into the living room and mentioned it to my dad...now, he's not the kind of person who gets upset...but he just shook his head and said (paraphrased) "katherine, that's not a real man. what kind of man can see his beautiful baby girl and do that?" then, after a hug and a kiss, "any dad melts when they see their little girl and they swear to keep her safe, by any means necessary. he'll get what's coming to him when he's rotting in hell, i have no doubt of that"
my daddy is a good guy, to which i am thankful for. but i still cant help but cry...

:crybaby:

Your Daddy is a good guy. :yes: :flowers:

Vlad, early in my career as a shrink I worked at a home here in Los Angeles for severly abused and "at risk" kids. The stuff I saw, including a 9 month old baby girl whose arms had been broken by her father's male friend while he was holding her down so the father could rape her is one example. I believe the experience I had there actually altered my DNA, it was that horrible. There is no punishment to harsh for these freaks.

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :cursing: :sad:

A person may not be able to help being a pedophile, but I'm sure as heck that they can help acting on it - especially in such a barbaric, premeditated way!!! :cursing:

If my sexual preferences hurt people, even slightly (especially children!), I would become a nun.

OMG! This bastard will get what's comming to him when he becomes someone Bi**h in jail! I hope everyone get's a piece of him! He will be severly punished when he goes to hell!