I am so SICK of LV (sorry, long rant)

Do you know something, I dont think I have ever heard more that 2 positive comments about LV staff, when I lived in london and bought my accessories pouch I found the lady who served me very rude and that was bought from the selfridges boutique and again in knightsbridge when I went in to buy a new strap for the bag, I found the man extremely rude. I think its really bad and dont know why these people bother getting jobs working with the public.
:wtf:

^
I've always gotten extremely good service from LV staff in London, both at Harrods, Selfridges and especially in Bond street (my fav shop in London). One of the good SAs in Bond street is Agnes, perhaps you should try to ask for her?

:sad: I'm sorry to hear about that!!!
I absolutely understand how you feel... I've put my name on the waitlist 2 weeks ago for this vernis heart purse and they didn't ring me either. I've rang them before Valentines day and they said is all SOLD OUT!!! I was like :crybaby:
Those SA are useless, when I rang and asked them to check for me if there's any left in Australia and they don't even check and goes NO, there's none!!! :Push:
Luckily, my bf brought one for me on Valentines day~ PEARL :yahoo: I love it :heart:
:cursing: Chanel is the worst! I went there 2 days ago and looking for a wallet and a pair of ballet flats. I went in there and browsing around for more than 5 mins and no one come over to me, even I walked to them and stand in front of them.. they only care about the other customer and ignore me completely! I was so sad and I just walked away.

I just don't understand, even though these are exclusive & limited brands there is no excuse for rudness and poor customer service. After all, you never know who is going to come in and purchase $$. I would write up your experience - focusing on the rudeness and mail it to the manager of the store. Stress how loyal you are to LV, and how many other LV owners you speak with.