I am so SICK of LV (sorry, long rant)

csckoe : I think I know which SA you are refering to. He is rude to virtually everyone!

I was actually the first on the list of the pomme d'amour heart but when I saw it I told my SA that I didn't want it. Instead I opted for the envelope shaped one in pomme.

If you are at Castlereagh St. Always always ALWAYS look for Eric. He is a gem.

The Rocks....Jaya (my beloved SA!)

Anyone going to the Chinese New Year event at The Rocks?

I didn't make it to the Saturday event as I had to head to Hunter Valley. Quite dissappointed!

My boyfriend knew how upset I was so he just told me he called them up today to enquire about it for me. He's done with them too it seems. But at least the lady who served him was very apologetic.

Thanks for the info bout the other shipment guys, but that experience has really turned me off shopping there ever again. I just hate walking into all of these stores now, even if I end up buying something it turns out to be a really unpleasant experience. They really received the first shipment late jan/early feb kasumi?? Argh, I was so happy putting my name down on the list, I though it was a done deal. I guess it just goes to show it's all about who you know.

I think it was actually mass released on the 10th which was the sat.

When i enquired about the heart purse when i first found out about it back in Jan, i was told that they received ONE, and that was reserved already. So i asked the SA over the phone to put my name down. And i haven;t heard back since.

However, all this hype of the Heart, i actually prefer the flat purse instead as it's more practical.

I do think it's a mix of who you know and luck. I didn;t put my name down for an Azur speedy 30, but there was a girl next to me who was deciding on the Azur or Mono Speedy. When she choose the Mono, i asked my mum to grab the Azur before anyone else could look at it. I guess it was my luck that my SA was serving the both of us at the same time, so i was standing next to her.

I do hope that THAT one SA doesn;t put you off from shopping there.

Speak to Worawan (my SA) or Rommell (my back up SA). They are both super nice and friendly and patient!!

csckoe : I think I know which SA you are refering to. He is rude to virtually everyone!

I was actually the first on the list of the pomme d'amour heart but when I saw it I told my SA that I didn't want it. Instead I opted for the envelope shaped one in pomme.

If you are at Castlereagh St. Always always ALWAYS look for Eric. He is a gem.

The Rocks....Jaya (my beloved SA!)

Anyone going to the Chinese New Year event at The Rocks?

I didn't make it to the Saturday event as I had to head to Hunter Valley. Quite dissappointed!

Eric's your SA??? hahaha.. he was fighting (playfully) with my SA, Worawan on Sat for the Ecru Rivet which she had on hold for me, in which i have now returned!!!

that's why some clients are considered VIP - they get first priority. that's just how the way it goes. Louis Vuitton is a luxury brand and the exclusivity is part and parcel of it. i can also vouch for Eric to be a great SA, my other SAs are Rommel and Josie. they's all lovely and super attentive.

yeah but in my opinion, eventhough you are not a VIP, you still deserve a polite and respectful service.. we're all human after all :yes:

Agreed.. :yes:

I get the same treatment in Chanel Sydney ALL THE TIME. I only get a "hi" when some SA spots my Chanel bag. I get no attention what so ever, so i hate going in there. CHANEL IS THE WORST!!! :yucky:

deluxeduck: true, LV is a luxury brand but it just seems to be going down lately. In places like HK and China there seems to be nothing exclusive about it, people walk out of the stores there with 5+ bags filled to the brim as if they just finished shopping at an ordinary department store. You go to Paris and the only people carrying LV there are the tourists. But yes, in places like Australia it is still a highly coveted brand and it's just a shame that not all the sales assistants working there are up to scratch.

Kasumi: i know EXACTLY what you mean about Chanel being the worst! I bought a bag there last December and it was actually the first time I have ever set foot in the Sydney store. The assistants there just ignore you and chat amongst themselves! Even when you stand right in front of them waiting to be served.

Sorry to hear about your experience....My SA said that there is going to be more heart items arriving soon and they still had a few framboise & perle ones left here as of Sunday. I hope it wasn't Thierry as he is such a nice man:heart: