I am so PMSing right now

bagnshoofetish said:
I just ate a Ho-Ho and am now washing it down with some Tostitos. Now I want a chocolate covered Tostito.
:Push:

What PMS food do you crave?

Here too. :huh:

Instructed hubby to not come home last night unless he had Reese's Bites and Hot Tamales in hand. :P

HAHHAHAHA...!!! this is sooo funnyy...!! we're just pissy purseloving femine CARING females until we get PMS and *UNLEASH THAT DRAGON*.. :lol:
my x always wondered(and worried) whether it was just me PMSing or if i'm pregnant because of my cravings... once it got SOOOO bad (usually happens when i'm trying to lose weight)i had a bowl of escargots, 2 dozen Oysters Naturale, 2 jars of Nutella without anything with it and about another dozen S'mores.... :weird:
he was sitting far away from me like i was going to eat him next or something.

orinoco said:
HAHHAHAHA...!!! this is sooo funnyy...!! we're just pissy purseloving femine CARING females until we get PMS and *UNLEASH THAT DRAGON*.. :lol:
my x always wondered(and worried) whether it was just me PMSing or if i'm pregnant because of my cravings... once it got SOOOO bad (usually happens when i'm trying to lose weight)i had a bowl of escargots, 2 dozen Oysters Naturale, 2 jars of Nutella without anything with it and about another dozen S'mores.... :weird:
he was sitting far away from me like i was going to eat him next or something.

Wow... was this when you were pregnant or PMS'ing? How did you feel afterwards?

2 days ago, I was bad. This is going to sound freakish too, but I "ate" an entire container of Slim Jims. I say "ate" because I chewed on it and then spit it out. After that I ate a bag of peanut M&M's and washed it down with some popcorn splashed with tabasco. Oh yeah, I also ate a bag of cheddar and sour cream chips. I didn't feel too good afterwards. For the past couple days, I have been feeling terrible.

Ahhhahaa....!! :nuts: tabasco sauce on popcorn!? wow! i gotta try that one day...! :P
and no.. i wasn't pregant, it was JUST PMS...!!! :lol: i think that was around the time when i stopped taking the pills... so my hormones were basically a WILDFIRE...:worried:

orinoco said:
Ahhhahaa....!! :nuts: tabasco sauce on popcorn!? wow! i gotta try that one day...! :P
and no.. i wasn't pregant, it was JUST PMS...!!! :lol: i think that was around the time when i stopped taking the pills... so my hormones were basically a WILDFIRE...:worried:

Oh... hmm.... Btw, putting tabasco and garlic powder on popcorn is da bombe! It does terrible things to your breath though, so beware, but it is highly addictive! :nuts:

....dayum just went thru that last week....I soooooo crave french fries, chocolate & Dorritos (sp?) lol am posting @ work between phone calls and people in and out of my office with things that 'just can't wait' uugghhh....damn them **adjusts hair to cover horns that are starting to show** but back to topic....some months are worse for me than others in terms of bloating, the more I work out the better that tends to be...however there are times I swear my 'fat jeans' don't even fit, and my boobs go up like a cup size and just throbb...also get migraines within a day or two of starting, sometimes I swear I can tell you within a few hours [with accuracy] when I'll start based on how severe my headache is...weird how you get to 'know' your body....

LuvMyLVs said:
sometimes I swear I can tell you within a few hours [with accuracy] when I'll start based on how severe my headache is...weird how you get to 'know' your body....

i can tell exactly when mine starts because the day before i get horrible horrible back pain....... :amazed:

LuvMyLVs said:
....dayum just went thru that last week....I soooooo crave french fries, chocolate & Dorritos (sp?) lol am posting @ work between phone calls and people in and out of my office with things that 'just can't wait' uugghhh....damn them **adjusts hair to cover horns that are starting to show** but back to topic....some months are worse for me than others in terms of bloating, the more I work out the better that tends to be...however there are times I swear my 'fat jeans' don't even fit, and my boobs go up like a cup size and just throbb...also get migraines within a day or two of starting, sometimes I swear I can tell you within a few hours [with accuracy] when I'll start based on how severe my headache is...weird how you get to 'know' your body....
yes, lower back gets very achy. then *****iness sets in. then eating everything that isn't nailed down. I would like to do some research on why chocolate (w/anything) is the prime craving....

also, has anyone every used water pills? I tried to for the first time this week and I don't notice any difference. I still look/feel like the staypuff marshmallow man.