I am so PMSing right now

bagnshoofetish said:
UG I know what you mean. I would cry at a supermarket opening right now!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I become very emotional and dramatic when I'm PMSing. My mom said one day she's going to record my ranting and raving :shame:

I usually get a craving for brownies, which leads to making late-night runs to Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market for brownie mix :shame:

lol - great topic!:lol:
I like anything with chocolate attached to it, crisps, cheese...anything high in fat and bad for you in large quantities really!!:P :blink: :biggrin:

bagnshoofetish said:
I'm retaining more water than the hoover dam and I'm supposed to go skiing tomorrow. I'm gonna look like the Michelin tire man going down the slopes.

lol this thread is making me feel so much better....i was saying the other day that i'm feeling like a water bed.....and my male friend had the nerve to compare his morning grumpiness to my PMS induced pissiness.....the nerve :evil:

jc2239 said:
lol this thread is making me feel so much better....i was saying the other day that i'm feeling like a water bed.....and my male friend had the nerve to compare his morning grumpiness to my PMS induced pissiness.....the nerve :evil:
men have NOOOO idea. my hubby has learned to just keep his distance and throw chocolate at me like a rabied bear. I do get very irritable and end up feeling bad later. while walking back to the computer right now, my cat ran in front of me (why the #@%*! do they do that?!?) and I accidentally kicked her into the next room! and will she learn not to do that anymore? NOOOO!

hahaha i get into such bad PMS-incuced pissiness...my bf always asks "are you getting your period soon?"...he's always right. i always get cravings for chocolate then something salty like chips afterwards. not good when you work nights. i end up eating chocolate and chips all night.

bagnshoofetish said:
yeah I would think that too but you have to have sex to get pregnant. lately, my husband and I have been 2 ships passing in the night.....(too darn tired!)

Aww, you poor guys...
Maybe do it in the morning? Or take some extra time to sleep so you have more energy the next night?

Back on topic-I don't think I get PMS......yay?

my husband STILL has not learned to tiptoe around me during that time, but he's getting there. I get super emotional, and we usually end up having a fight, mostly around the topic of him being an insensitive jerk :biggrin: (which he is isn't most of the time). And I NEED fudge brownies. -- I had one from a gourmet chocolate shop yesterday, and today I got one from Godiva :love: :love:

so i was at target today...found the PERFECT pms food... chocolate covered pretzel tangles - they're like clusters of pretzels covered with chocolate and caramel. aahhh...so good :biggrin:

bagnshoofetish said:
I just ate a Ho-Ho and am now washing it down with some Tostitos. Now I want a chocolate covered Tostito.
:Push:

What PMS food do you crave?

Sounds like Nutella and Tostitos would be a perfect combination for you ;) .

Strangely, I crave spicy Korean tofu stew. No joke. And some chocolate, of course.

i usually crave chocolate. anything chocolate. chocolate brownies, chocolate chip cookies. :huh::huh:o..cookie dough ice cream. now i'm hungry. but it's probably just because of the pregnancy.