I am REALLY, really, SORRY!

Haha thanks everyone!!

Newly Addicted! Welcome to TPF!, The Bridget makes a great shoulder bag as well, the strap is long enough to have a good drop on it. The bag itself is pretty worry free, I dont worry about the leather scratching and stuff, but I do worry about the hardware being scratched! It can fit alot, in my opinion, I put my bleeker wallet in the back zip pocket, my keys in the lil zip pocket inside, my purell, compact, lipgloss, burts bees, gum, blot sheets, and camera in the front zip pocket, my cell in the kisslock pocket in the back, and nothing in the locked front zip. The bag allows bulkier things to be put in, its def nothing too skinny, HTH!

Haha thanks everyone!!

Newly Addicted! Welcome to TPF!, The Bridget makes a great shoulder bag as well, the strap is long enough to have a good drop on it. The bag itself is pretty worry free, I dont worry about the leather scratching and stuff, but I do worry about the hardware being scratched! It can fit alot, in my opinion, I put my bleeker wallet in the back zip pocket, my keys in the lil zip pocket inside, my purell, compact, lipgloss, burts bees, gum, blot sheets, and camera in the front zip pocket, my cell in the kisslock pocket in the back, and nothing in the locked front zip. The bag allows bulkier things to be put in, its def nothing too skinny, HTH!

I tried this bag on last weekend, and I think it's the hottest bag out right now!! It looks great!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! CONGRATS!!

Can I ask a really dumb question??? Would you mind posting a pic of your Bridgit stuffed with all your things?? The reason I ask is because I normally carry moose bags but am considering this one...just not sure if it's too small for me to live comfortably. It sounds like we carry similar items, and if it doesn't look too overstuffed with everything, I just might get one!! Thanks!! :smile:

K, I just took pics of what I normally carry around, which is.. Bleeker wallet, purell, body butter, cell, gloss, compact, burts bees, gum, blots, tide to go, cologne, and cam (not in pic). I still have more room in the back pocket, where my wallet is, and in the front turnlock pocket.

Attachments

• stuff.JPG
    stuff.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 90
  • open.JPG
    open.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 96
  • packed.JPG
    packed.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 87
K, I just took pics of what I normally carry around, which is.. Bleeker wallet, purell, body butter, cell, gloss, compact, burts bees, gum, blots, tide to go, cologne, and cam (not in pic). I still have more room in the back pocket, where my wallet is, and in the front turnlock pocket.

You are SO awesome!!! :tup: Thanks a bunch! I think that would definitely work for me!! Enjoy your Bridgit!! :yes: