I am REALLY, really, SORRY!

Hey you gals! Should I get a Large Black/Khaki Carly? I fell in love with it again, and like in that color I dont see it much in person.. My black/khaki bleeker wallet needs a matching bag.

Yeah I remember telling you the Carly could be hot...it seems like a 'girl' bag to me, but I think you could rock it!!!

I was trying to decide between what color bridgit to get...between the black, walnut and metallic. What do you think? I think the walnut color on this bag could be awkward...and it would look best in black or metallic. But I dunno which would be more versatile?

OMG, I wish I didn't live in such a backwater town so that I could carry a Bridget... she's so damn cute. Does the strap have dogleash clips so that you can carry her like a clutch on your wrist.

And again, get a carly; a large one though.

You guys! I am sorry hahaha, I posted the other day to show off my new bag, and I slept soon after, and didnt sign back onto tpf till Sunday night! By that time my post was closed, so I have to do another post. Well the bag I got was a Platinum Metallic Bridget!

At first I hated the strap, but it grew on me, its pretty hott when its like draped over the bag and its held as an armpit clutch thing hahahaha. BUT, of course I love it.

I posted pics of it, and with it. hahaa

I love the last pic of my close friends lil brotherr.

Have a good night, thanks for looking! and again im sorrrrrry!
LOL! I totally laughed when I saw your new thread, even before I opened it! Don't feel bad - I think it's really funny. The bag suits you very well and I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of it. I have Bridgit in black and I seriously think I love it more and more each day!

Candace! I think the Bridget looks best in platinum of course, but like in leather I loooooove it in black and walnut, the rose is nice but hello its salmon. I think they called it rose, because salmon doesnt sound too cute. I think you def would look cute with either. The leather ones are more everyday, and the platinum one is more dressy, blingy.

Samurai! The Bridget I think is such a hott bag, it'll be great just to even have to look at at home! hahah the strap is removable, but like it you clip the strap ends to one side, it becomes a really long wristlet type thing, doesnt look bad, just looks kinda funny.

Mokoni! Haha I was reading a different post, and like everyone was talking about how I ditched my post! I felt soo bad, I had to show it! I am glad I did though! I love the bridget in black, platinum and walnut. I think if I got another one though, it would be walnut.

I am gonna try on the large Carly one more time, and see what happens!