I am gona cry...............

I can't wait to see pictures! I see you live in Texas. I wish I lived closer to you so that maybe I could get one of your puppies!!! We have three dogs now, but one more would be perfect.

I have a fondness for Pekignese. My grandparents had two that they loved so much. They never let us kids near them, though, as they thought we'd drive their dogs crazy! LOL!

Anyway, congratulations and good luck with your doggie and her family!

Thanks so much.......They are all cleaned up and look so much like my Bobo and Lola, all squish-y faces and all!! The black has now turned out to be brown!! and they are Beautiful!!:yahoo: 2 females and 3 males!! The happy family is doing great and mom Lola is resting!
Pekingese dogs are great! :heart:

Congrats on the pups!

It really is nobody's business what you do with your dogs. If you screen owners thoroughly and the puppies get good homes, it is your right to do that. Some people want a purebred, so they know what to expect as far as size, temperament, appearance, etc. Not everyone wants to nor must be required to into get a mixed breed from the shelter.

As to the the male next door. THOSE people are irresponsible. If you can't get them to contain him, maybe you could call the local animal control and ask what you can do about it. Maybe they can come an ticket them for not keeping the dog under control and contained on their property.

Secondly, the number one rule when owning an intact female is, when she is in heat, SHE NEVER GOES OUTSIDE UNATTENDED -ever! Then you won't be worrying who the father is...

Good luck with the pups!

This is unbelievable. You say it's sad that there is a pet overpopulation problem but that you're not contributing to the problem? You ARE the problem! What happens if those puppies aren't purebred and were sired from the dog next door? I can't imagine why anyone would pay a backyard breeder like yourself for a puppy in the first place, but if they aren't purebred, no one is going to buy them from you. And then what, when you can't find them suitable homes? They'll end up dumped in a shelter, like most "accidents" from irresponsible "breeders." I've volunteered at shelters before and it's inexcusable that people refuse to acknowledge their responsibility in the death's of so many innocent, unwanted dogs each year. :tdown:

My pure Pekingese (Lola:heart:) is in labor, her first pup was born about 10:am now she has 3 (expecting more) but they all seem to look like the dog from next door! :crybaby:

The last time my Pekes had pups they didn't look like that!!! ....................IDK maybe it's to early to tell!:wondering...................:shrugs:.........They sure are cute though.

Thats exactly what my Mom said when she had me:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I cant wait to see pictures!

Wow, people are being pretty harsh on you!:sad:

I have to fully agree with the statement below!

Just keep an eye on her next time, and you wont have the "Whos the Daddy" issue. Maybe you should take her on Maury?:roflmfao:

Mariah isnt spayed either, we originally intended on buying a male to breed. But, instead fell in love with Princess:love: . We do plan on getting her spayed eventually, but in the mean time-we dont take her into public parks or anywhere when she is in heat!

Congrats on the pups!

It really is nobody's business what you do with your dogs. If you screen owners thoroughly and the puppies get good homes, it is your right to do that. Some people want a purebred, so they know what to expect as far as size, temperament, appearance, etc. Not everyone wants to nor must be required to into get a mixed breed from the shelter.

As to the the male next door. THOSE people are irresponsible. If you can't get them to contain him, maybe you could call the local animal control and ask what you can do about it. Maybe they can come an ticket them for not keeping the dog under control and contained on their property.

Secondly, the number one rule when owning an intact female is, when she is in heat, SHE NEVER GOES OUTSIDE UNATTENDED -ever! Then you won't be worrying who the father is...

Good luck with the pups!

This is unbelievable. You say it's sad that there is a pet overpopulation problem but that you're not contributing to the problem? You ARE the problem! What happens if those puppies aren't purebred and were sired from the dog next door? I can't imagine why anyone would pay a backyard breeder like yourself for a puppy in the first place, but if they aren't purebred, no one is going to buy them from you. And then what, when you can't find them suitable homes? They'll end up dumped in a shelter, like most "accidents" from irresponsible "breeders." I've volunteered at shelters before and it's inexcusable that people refuse to acknowledge their responsibility in the death's of so many innocent, unwanted dogs each year. :tdown:
I'm taking this comment as....... You are just having a bad day, :beach: your opinion doesn't mean anything to me. Relax!

O.K. here they are:.....................
DOGGIEPICTURES005.jpg

DOGGIEPICTURES004.jpg

DOGGIEPICTURES003.jpg

DOGGIEPICTURES002.jpg

DOGGIEPICTURES001.jpg

The pups are precious,hope you find loving homes for each and everyone of them.For future reference every litter can be born with different colorings even when the same Sire and Dam are mated.Some breeds don't develope the breeds features till they are a few weeks old.

It's also possible for a dog to give birth to a litter with both purebred and mixed pups if more than one dog mates with her during the heat cycle.