I am going insane...Croc. Birkin with Diamond....?

I would love to have diamonds on Braise croc. but order is in already. I don't want to even try to alternate the order. That will cause a delay (who knows by how long...you know...)

I am thinking maybe on violet or fushia croc. Croc fushia looks different from ostrich fuchia. So, I think it would be okay to order another fushia... I have to go through swatches(sp?) with my SA very carefully and decide...

You are funny...Some reason, I cannot tell you are joking or somewhat serious...? Do you think they would give us discount if we put two orders together..? I don't think they would...but, you know better than I do... So, maybe they would?:nuts: Getting discount would be awsome... but I really don't think they would give a discount:sad: .

at first i was joking but seriously. we are both good customers and they do have that on record. and i am sure they (paris headquarter) are willing to talk about that. you know what i mean the two of us running over to paris and conquer the store and then saying "we order two diamond birkins let us talk about what you can do"
this is too big of a sale that they won´t jeopardize it to loose it. at least that is what i can imagine. and i found out that hermès somehow can be convinced see about my display artisan bag in the end they gave in.
and if they do not well then we can still have a blast of a time in paris ;)

Just on case, anyone is interested in ordering a croc. Bikin in white...I just learned that White croc. skin is available. I saw white croc. online, but I was told that it is not available now a while ago.. So, I was considering violet or fushia.

Oh, if white croc. is available, I know what I want now:graucho: ;) .

lilach said:
mhmm i am unsure how i like the idea of a braise diamond shoulder birkin :shrugs: i think the bag is too big for such a croc colour and diamonds and if it is up to me i would invest into the more classic diamond regular birkin even though i love the jpg in fun colours in normal leathers mhmmm
It's only when you see it eye-to-eye, you'll realise how beautiful it is!! :love: I can tell you it is gorgeous!! Everything is so perfect!! I don't think the bag is too big, in fact, IMO, it looks better than the classic one. The color of the croc just shines like diamond drops. The owner is a young lady & she doesn't look as in too classy & rich (i like..!!). She's dressed in white rock tee & khaki pants & flip-flops. Yet, she looks so stylish & fashionable & not cheap. So, who says, croc birkins can only be worn with classy wear?

Compared to the owner of violet croc diamond birkin, she's dressed in a more elegant manner. She too looks fabulous. :love:

Okie...that's it!! I'm going to order one, I'm so helpness now. Wait for any good news!!! :girlsigh:

Ok, what year are you girls planning on placing the order? I want to place one too. However, it'll depending on how many years I get to save up for the bag and whether I get upgraded to a much better job. I need to plan ahead ...