I am going insane...Croc. Birkin with Diamond....?

lilach said:
- what is 5k for one person may be 168k for another so i think each and every one has its´s own "comfort" level of what is ok to spent on certain items and it is nothing wrong with that as it is nothing wrong with buying bags at wal-mart :flowers:

:yes: - couldn't agree more, Lilach!!!!

tokyogirl said:
Funnyredhed, but would you want to go back to law school for $165K?
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: TOTALLY LOL TG >>> I couldn't go through law school again for ANY amount of money!!!! I was only using it as a measure of what it would cost vs. THE bag.....!!!! :nuts: I think that the cost of law school PLUS the effort equals MORE than the $165K!!!! :lol:

funnyredhed said:
:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: TOTALLY LOL TG >>> I couldn't go through law school again for ANY amount of money!!!! I was only using it as a measure of what it would cost vs. THE bag.....!!!! :nuts: I think that the cost of law school PLUS the effort equals MORE than the $165K!!!! :lol:

Agreed!:roflmfao: :nuts: :roflmfao:

Aspen, I'm going insane too!! I have spotted 2 croc diamond birkins, one in violet croc diamond birkin at Chopard owned by a VIP of Chopard [p.s. she is so sweet, not a single hint of being show-off :love: ] & braise croc diamond JPG birkin at Agnes b, owner a young lady. I spot them during daylight & both are comfortably using it as a daily bag. WHO SAYS DIAMOND CROC BIRKINS CAN ONLY BE WORN FOR SPECIAL OCASSIONS???? :supacool:

You obviously can afford one so why not own one? I can tell u they look so gorgeous, I'm going insane over them. OMIGOD, OMIGOD, OMIGOD!! [p.s. This comes from the mouth, that's me, who doesn't like diamond birkins in the 1st place but ever since spotting them, my brain has gone 4 a total makeover! :nuts: ]

Tell me are you going to order one? Discuss with your DH & bragged to him about its beauty. Tell him the sum of money is uncomparable if you want to consider its lasting effect. Even Dior bags is nothing to me RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! :upsidedown:

I am going insane over DIAMOND CROC BIRKINS!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone can give me some medication to control me right now???? :sad: :sos:

Braise croc. shoulder Birkin with diamond you mentioned sounds like a killer bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can't even imagine how beautiful it would be with that combination. Shoulder croc. is more expensive than 35cm croc. Birkin and it has much bigger plate and lock. So, I am more than sure that bag is over $200,000!!!!!!!!!!!

my SA said Diamond Croc. Birkin 35cm was sold for about $190,000($188,000 or something like that before tax).

Even if it is the same size Birkin, if you want to cover plates with more diamond, it could cost more, of course.

Wow, anyway, that braise diamond shoulder Birkin is AMAZING MASTER piece!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mhmm i am unsure how i like the idea of a braise diamond shoulder birkin :shrugs: i think the bag is too big for such a croc colour and diamonds and if it is up to me i would invest into the more classic diamond regular birkin even though i love the jpg in fun colours in normal leathers mhmmm

All this talk about diamond Birkin is causing me to plan for something like that down the line.

Am I weird for preferring a diamond Kelly as opposed to a diamond Birkin? If I'm lucky, I'd like to have a baby rose glazed porosus crocodile sellier Kelly 28cm with rose gold or white gold and pink diamonds.

How much would that cost? Should be cheaper than the 35cm Birkin, right? I'm going to start planning for that now; it should be my 40 year old bday present.

koukanamiya said:
Is it HAC 32cm or is it HAC 28cm? So pretty and such chic!
The HAC is a 28cm.and thank you. The croc /dia. kelly was less when I saw one in feb. (I think it was about $100,000 but it was bigger than what you like, (32):flowers: so a 28 cm kelly may be under 100!

avandome said:
The HAC is a 28cm.and thank you. The croc /dia. kelly was less when I saw one in feb. (I think it was about $100,000 but it was bigger than what you like, (32):flowers: so a 28 cm kelly may be under 100!
Avan, are you talking about the blue jean Kelly with full diamond hardware in NYC around the holidays? I was told $149,000. Took them 6 weeks to unload that baby.

hermesgroupie said:
Avan, are you talking about the blue jean Kelly with full diamond hardware in NYC around the holidays? I was told $149,000. Took them 6 weeks to unload that baby.

Wait, was it blue jean croc??? :nuts: While blue jean looks awful on me with pretty much all types of regular leather, it looks good on me when it's in croc or ostrich.

avandome said:

Ok, so I need to put aside at least 10K a year for that bag. Now I dunno if this is true but I was told that with regards to married couples sharing the income, that only happens after you marry. Which means income earned by couple after marriage is shared and if there's a divorce, you split it down the middle. So to prevent that from happening, it's probably advisable for me to spend my income on Hermes bags since hubby probably can't claim that should I have a divorce, right?

Geez, this is bad if I'm thinking of what to do in case of divorced before I'm anywhere near married ...:Push:

hermesgroupie said:
Yes, but the SA told me about $100,000!:lol: and she wanted me to try it! I said no thanx! :wtf: I am glad I did not know there was an "extra $49,000" on the line:huh: ...I wonder if she thought I would not notice the price difference if I had bought it!:hysteric: :lol: