i am done doNE DONE! after so long, they're finally here *with pics*!!

I am drooling over your navy patent Jumbo!:drool::heart: Tell me, are CL's comfortable shoes? I haven't crossed over to expensive shoes mostly because I'm afraid I'll become an instant convert. Wedge heels of the Steve Madden variety are more my speed! When I was your age (almost 30-something years ago!), I could sprint in stilletos, nowadays - not so much, LOL!

Love your baby Cabas outfit!:tup:

Great buys you have there! The black cabas is still my all time fave and your navy jumbo is TDF! I SO want one! I love your top in the cabas pic too:tup:. Congratulations and enjoy the new additions:jammin:

Hey girl! :smile: Haha, we sure are twins... mine came today yay, I'm so excited!! :yahoo: Stupid Fed-Ex though... they just left the bag in the cardboard box by the door! :wtf: Hmm... no family pic anytime soon hehe, that would take forever to do, but I'll post a pic of my new goodies and maybe all of my Jumbo's and Reissue's soon! :heart: Haha, I'm not a morning person at all... I can barely drag my lazy self out of bed for classes... but a Chanel or two would make me! :P Did you wear your Jumbo out yet? :nuts:

fieryfashionist: we're jumbo twins now! i can't wait to see your new bag! you have lovely chanels and i can't wait to see the entire family. hehe yes i guess it was worth it to wake up so early for, especially if i'm such a pig! lol

I am drooling over your navy patent Jumbo!:drool::heart: Tell me, are CL's comfortable shoes? I haven't crossed over to expensive shoes mostly because I'm afraid I'll become an instant convert. Wedge heels of the Steve Madden variety are more my speed! When I was your age (almost 30-something years ago!), I could sprint in stilletos, nowadays - not so much, LOL!

Love your baby Cabas outfit!:tup:

thanks!! CLs are comfortable but they need to be worn in a little to be perfect. the fit is good but sometimes the sizing is too erratic for my liking. i am anal about loubs' workmanship and sizing so this pair is 'officially' my 2nd pair of CL of this year (i bought a couple but returned them because of the quality).

my mom hasn't really crossed over to expensive shoes as well, she thinks it's a waste of money to buy expensive shoes and walk them on places that aren't worthy of their prices LOL :wtf: whereas i wear heels religiously but i am also very particular of where i go to with them! and i am still unable sprint in stilettos! tell me how you do that! :graucho:

THANK YOU LADIES!! can't thank you enough for your kind and lovely comments :love: you lovelies have been so sweet!! :heart:

^ Minal: nope!! i have not worn my jumbo yet! she's too precious to, but i'll post up modeling pics later! :graucho: (i was planning to keep her BNIB until my birthday in Feb but decided it was too unrealistic lol)

acks, FEDEX shouldn't have done that to your bag, it's not safe at all! i am SO mad at FEDEX b/c my cabas didn't come with her box and my SA has to deal with FEDEX for removing my cabas from her box for the gift wrap and not letting anyone of us know the box wouldn't be sent to me! :cursing:

I stopped coming on TPF for a while so I could stay on my bag ban till my wedding, but what happens when I do come on??? I see all your GORGEOUS new stuff and my Chanel cravings are back!!! :nuts:

Man this forum is sooo bad for me, congrats on all your lovely acquisitions though! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!!! Now I want a navy patent jumbo too...