i am done doNE DONE! after so long, they're finally here *with pics*!!

here are my yummy yoyos! i love them although they're a little tight, will probably stretch after a few wears :graucho:

nudeyoyos1ur1.png

nudeyoyos2xa3.png

i just noticed how the shoes really match my skin color acks!! i need a tan! lol :lol:

OMG!!!!:heart:
I LOVE them~~:drool:

Where did you get those?
I think I need those, too..:P
Those look very good on you..:tup:

it's daddy's birthday today and we had mexican food for dinner! it was so good... especially salsa and tortilla chips and margaritas...
drool.gif
i brought out the jumbo today hehe

so here's me and my jumbo baby in outfit aujourd'hui - a pale / light grey comme de garcons silk ruffle and lace minidress

greycommedressnjumbo2rt4.png

greycommedressnjumboyu3.png

the minidress is a little too girly i think, not really my style but my mom bought it for me so i had to wear it for dinner today lol, loving my jumbo though!
graucho.gif

ladyd

gorgeous!!! love it... mind if i ask what was the current retail price?

the jumbo is $2395 (i'm not sure if this has increased in price but you could check), cabas is $1995 and nude yoyos are $540! prices are stated before tax. :graucho:

roey: oh sweetie! you should really get one too, and we'll be jumbo twins! the dress is pretty princessy, don't you think? i think it's too girly on me (cringes lol)... hehe i am so in love with enchiladas and salsa... i'm totally drooling now thinking of the food! :drool: