I am DEF OCD when it comes to shoes!

Love your shoe collection!!!!!!!!!!!

Just let me know when you are cleaning your closet out :smile:

just curious what do you do for a living???? If you don't mind me asking.

I couldn't afford such a large collection.

Of course I'm jealous... but not in an evil way.

Thanks for sharing

These are so gorgeous! :drool:

May I ask what the price was? (I think I have to get a pair myself. ;))

And lastly for today, and perfect for summer...

My new Louboutin Pigalles: the Haute Et Nue white mesh with silver trim in 130mm:

CLHauteEtNue2.jpg

CLHauteEtNue.jpg

CLHauteEtNue3.jpg

After you replied to my post and saw your link and you know I had to look, OMG!! you got the most sexy shoe collection ever:heart:, they all have clean lines and versatile style as well, you are shoe queen girl..wonderful taste.:tup:

just curious what do you do for a living???? If you don't mind me asking.

I couldn't afford such a large collection.

Hi Pam. Thanks for the compliments!

My salary's increased in recent years, but I started my shoe collection back in high school. I always had a shoe fascination and my first pair were a pair of Dolce's that were seriously marked down and I spent every penny I had on them. My collection was surely not amassed overnight -- that's about 12 years' worth of collecting!

I'm fortunate to live in NYC, where there is no shortage of mark-down designer stores selling post season shoes. I know lots of ppl aren't as lucky to have that in their hometowns.

These are so gorgeous! :drool:

May I ask what the price was? (I think I have to get a pair myself. ;))

Sonya -- I believe this version is $550, give or take. There is also a shorter version, with the sculpted heel, but I'm not quite sure the pricing on those.

Be warned that the mesh is very soft so you don't get as much support as you normally would in other shoes. And at 120mm... :sweatdrop:

Good luck!