I am DEF OCD when it comes to shoes!

fatefullotus, Wow. I think you are my long lost shoe twin. Your CL collection is td4. I also see you are in NYC, we should really go shoe shopping!

I miss my shoes. The majority of my shoes are in storage at the moment and just seeing yours gave me a fuzzy feeling and now I want to go and visit my shoes. CL Helmuts are my favorite shoe of all time. I never had a chance to get the black satin/crystal ones. I think I will go shoe shopping today. LOL Thanks for sharing.

Hubba --

My current shoe-shopping buddy is my BF. I talk his ear off about shoes, shoes, shoes. Even my SA's at Louboutin know him now and will call him as much as they call me! He's a doll, but I can always use another shoe-shopping buddy, just like I can always use another pair of shoes! :yes:

Funny you should mention storage. My folks are coming by to visit me in a few weeks. My mom's always been a wee bit critical of my shoe collection, since high school, when my collection was a mere fraction of what it is now. So to avoid the awkward, inevitable week-long discussion brought about by my shoe collection, my BF and I have decided we will look into storge for most of them, for the time being. UGH. I can't even THINK about parting with my shoes, even if it's for a little while. :crybaby: Tell me, is your storage place temp-controlled? The crazy weather we're having in NYC, I don't want to risk ruining any of the more exotic shoes (feathers, python, velvet, etc) with abnormal conditions.

Thanks for sharing, I wish I had your shoe budget and what's DEF OCD ? :shrugs:

teehee. Def OCD = definitely obsessive compulsive

My bf jokes that when it comes to deciding whether or not to buy a certain pair of shoes, my philosophy is, "BUY NOW, ASK LATER."

It's sad cuz it's true. *hangs head in shame*

Wowsa! All I can say is you must have a fun life to even have places to wear all those beauties. lol. I have one pair of Manolos (so far) but I rarely go out to even wear them. I am a stay at home mom.

I especially love the animal print pony hair ones.

Allison -- I'm a working girl in NYC. Shoes are a MUST!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!! ;):graucho: