I am DEF OCD when it comes to shoes!

I am trying to think of a word to describe your collection. I will consult the thesaurus later and get back to you...

For now, I will use "amazing", "stunning", "unbelievable" :P

When you have time, could you please model some of your CL Pigalles? The 15cm ones...I haven't ever seen anyone wear something that high that isn't a platform shoe!

Is your bag collection as impressive as your shoe collection? :lol:

PS. I have subscribed to this thread ;)

Fate, your CL collection is mind blowing to say the least, you're def the Louboutin :queen: :smile:

I just bought a pair of Simple pumps from NAP. Do they run true to size? I am normally a 38 or size 7. I have a pair of CL round toe pumps (don't know the name) which was a wee bit small at 38 and a pair of Glamassima slingbacks which I took 38 1/2.

TIA!

Fate, your CL collection is mind blowing to say the least, you're def the Louboutin :queen: :smile:

I just bought a pair of Simple pumps from NAP. Do they run true to size? I am normally a 38 or size 7. I have a pair of CL round toe pumps (don't know the name) which was a wee bit small at 38 and a pair of Glamassima slingbacks which I took 38 1/2.

TIA!

Hi MsPiggy. Sorry to be getting back to you so late -- was on vaca.

The Simple pumps are what I call my "standard" Louboutin size -- anything non pigalle, non decolette. They are, by comparison, 1/2 size smaller than my Manolo size, and 1 full size smaller than my Choo size (so, for argument's sake, I wear 39.5 in Manolo's, 40's in Choo's, and a standard 8.5US women's, I'd take a 39 in the Simple). But then, I have slightly wide feet. Hope that helps a little, and hope I'm not too late!

I am trying to think of a word to describe your collection. I will consult the thesaurus later and get back to you...

For now, I will use "amazing", "stunning", "unbelievable" :P

When you have time, could you please model some of your CL Pigalles? The 15cm ones...I haven't ever seen anyone wear something that high that isn't a platform shoe!

Is your bag collection as impressive as your shoe collection? :lol:

PS. I have subscribed to this thread ;)

Modeling pics? Ugh! My ugly feet! I couldn't bear to subject you ladies to that torture! LOL

Admittedly, I don't get a chance to wear my taller Loubies too much. Wore my Lovas to the company XMas party and got glares that would melt steel from some of the ladies. So I save the tall heels for nights out, mostly with the BF because he's sooooo good at pampering me when I'm in killer heels -- car to pick me up right in front, holds my arm, seeks out rest spots, etc. Def the best accessory to my high heels! :smile:

My bag collection definitely is outnumbered by the shoe collection! But don't you worry -- I'm working on that day and night! :graucho:

Hi MsPiggy. Sorry to be getting back to you so late -- was on vaca.

The Simple pumps are what I call my "standard" Louboutin size -- anything non pigalle, non decolette. They are, by comparison, 1/2 size smaller than my Manolo size, and 1 full size smaller than my Choo size (so, for argument's sake, I wear 39.5 in Manolo's, 40's in Choo's, and a standard 8.5US women's, I'd take a 39 in the Simple). But then, I have slightly wide feet. Hope that helps a little, and hope I'm not too late!

Vacation, that’s nice :smile:. Unfortunately, I do not own any Manolos or Choos, yet. The CL shoes came today. I took 38 which seems ok although I think 37 ½ would also fit but might need a bit of stretching out. In any case, the 38 was the last pair on NAP. Thanks for your reply. :yes:

I’m looking to get the V Prive too as I love peep toed pumps, so classic. And possibly the Pigalles or Decolette (gosh the list grows fast doesn’t it). How do these run?

Vacation, that’s nice :smile:. Unfortunately, I do not own any Manolos or Choos, yet. The CL shoes came today. I took 38 which seems ok although I think 37 ½ would also fit but might need a bit of stretching out. In any case, the 38 was the last pair on NAP. Thanks for your reply. :yes:

I’m looking to get the V Prive too as I love peep toed pumps, so classic. And possibly the Pigalles or Decolette (gosh the list grows fast doesn’t it). How do these run?

Ms Piggy --

As far as Very Prives go, they don't vary in size like the decolettes or the pigalles, so they are 1/2 size up from your Simple pumps.

The decolettes and the pigalles vary vastly in size depending on material and factory. My black jazz decolettes are 1/2 larger than my tan jazz decolettes and 1 full size smaller than my patent and oxblood decolettes. My lace pigalles are a full size larger than my leopard print pigalles, which are 1/2 size smaller than my calf hair pigalles. There really isn't a "standard" size for these two shoes. It's always "give-or-take", so I wouldn't recommend purchasing them w/o trying them on, or in the very least, order them where you can return or exchange.

All this, of course, is a generality. If your feet are on the narrow side, all bets are off! LOL

Hope that helps you!

Ms Piggy --

As far as Very Prives go, they don't vary in size like the decolettes or the pigalles, so they are 1/2 size up from your Simple pumps.

The decolettes and the pigalles vary vastly in size depending on material and factory. My black jazz decolettes are 1/2 larger than my tan jazz decolettes and 1 full size smaller than my patent and oxblood decolettes. My lace pigalles are a full size larger than my leopard print pigalles, which are 1/2 size smaller than my calf hair pigalles. There really isn't a "standard" size for these two shoes. It's always "give-or-take", so I wouldn't recommend purchasing them w/o trying them on, or in the very least, order them where you can return or exchange.

All this, of course, is a generality. If your feet are on the narrow side, all bets are off! LOL

Hope that helps you!

Thanks fate! My feet is on the wider side. Ok, I'll stick to V Prives for now until I get to try out the Pigalles and Decollettes in person, the latters sure sound rather confusing. I like the closed-toe mary janes too. Sigh, I am sensing a major obsession with CL shoes!!! :sweatdrop: