I am backkkkkk...

Oh great! Welcome back Nita!
I left the same day as you to Costa Rica and just got back home on Sunday so your thread is perfect for me as well as I didn't get a chance to keep up with PF.

YaaY! I just passed by this thread...Sorry I'm late but I just want to announce to you that I got my first LV while you were away :yahoo:
I'll post a new thread as soon as I'm free from my university projects.

I'm glad you're back :smile:

welcome back! im glad to hear your holidays went very well! wow- you bring a lot of bags! ;)

anyway - i know about the addiction thing, my DH says the same. im trying to cut down.

YaaY! I just passed by this thread...Sorry I'm late but I just want to announce to you that I got my first LV while you were away :yahoo:
I'll post a new thread as soon as I'm free from my university projects.

I'm glad you're back :smile:

Thank you..congrats!!! look forward to se ethe pics.good luck with the projects..

wow- you bring a lot of bags! ;)
Hahahaha...Nita is just like me.
When I went to New York for the weekend I took my Saleya, Mono Speedy, Lexington Fleur, and another bag I now canno recall.

Then when I went to Costa Rica the week before (same day as Nita went to FL...wished I bumped into you in FL girl!) I took 6 bags! my Mono Speedy, Antigua, Lexingto Fleur, Lucille PM, Musette Tango, and Abbesses (for my laptop)....yeah...I am crazy like that :roflmfao:

Hahahaha...Nita is just like me.
When I went to New York for the weekend I took my Saleya, Mono Speedy, Lexington Fleur, and another bag I now canno recall.

Then when I went to Costa Rica the week before (same day as Nita went to FL...wished I bumped into you in FL girl!) I took 6 bags! my Mono Speedy, Antigua, Lexingto Fleur, Lucille PM, Musette Tango, and Abbesses (for my laptop)....yeah...I am crazy like that :roflmfao:

Well..I figure we are all nuts..:roflmfao:

I wonder if we will recognize each other if we bumbed in FL.. OMG that would be so much fun and too funny..