I am backkkkkk...

Aww Welcome back Nita, sorry I missed this yesterday. Glad you had a wonderful vacation. Love the pic of you and your hubby. You look soo pretty.

Welcome back! My friend who I've gotten into this site was like "Where did that girl with all the gorgeous bags go?!" :roflmfao:

It's good that you're back, though! I'm glad you had a good time. Speaking of the bet, did you win anything or was it just for him to prove to you that you couldn't go without this place?

Welcome back :flowers: I'm glad you and your family had so much fun :heart:

SmithWelcome back....Nov 14th, 2006 08:29 PMCouture_Girlme... i got my first lv bag! a lovley pochette 9i named him chester) and then on saturday, i got a mc white wapityNov 14th, 2006 08:24 PMtwiggersWelcome back Nita!!!!!!!! I'm glad you had a safe and fun trip!!!!!!Nov 14th, 2006 08:19 PMe_pinpinsounds like a lovely vacation (without us TPF fellows -_-'')

Welcome bag... oh i mean back!!! :smile:Nov 14th, 2006 07:47 PMlv-loverGlad to see you back, sounds like you had LOTS of fun!!!Nov 14th, 2006 07:30 PMMiroirPrincessWelcome back!!!

Thank you ladies..

Welcome back! My friend who I've gotten into this site was like "Where did that girl with all the gorgeous bags go?!" :roflmfao:

It's good that you're back, though! I'm glad you had a good time. Speaking of the bet, did you win anything or was it just for him to prove to you that you couldn't go without this place?

I won but I think I will reward myself for that considering I got surprised mini lin speedy before the trip.