Husband totally wrecked it for me! LOL!

Wonder how i am going to explain my bday treats to myself coming next week.I forgot they send an invoice to your billing address & the husband handed it to me yesterday...

Listen, do
You wear bags for yourself and other women? Or
For your husband and his friends? The men I've encountered (obviously my Fiancé and also American men) have little to no fashion sense. I would NEVER look at
Your tassel charm and think a fishing hook. I hope it makes you feel better to know that if other women make the fishing connection, they probably don't know much about bGs or LV in general! Just think about us and those in the big city.
I love your charm and I'm sure a lot of
people here do, too![emoji4][emoji173]️
Thank you for your support. To answer your question, I wear my bags because they bring me joy. I love the fact that someone took the time to make something so beautiful that will last me a long time. My husband is so funny and that is the biggest reason I married him. He makes me laugh. He has his things he enjoys...obviously fishing is one of them he also likes and collects fast cars... (a way more expensive passion then my handbag collection). At the end of the day we have been married 26 years and I adore him... Fishing, Cars and all, and he loves me in Vuitton.