Scarves How to Wear a 90cm Carre/Silk Twill Casually?

Any ideas how to tie this? It looks deceptively simple Is it a 36x36 I only have 90's
french-silk-scarves-anne-touraine-paris-twill-silk-zodiac-astrological-astrology-signs-white-custom_9_1024x1024.jpg

Any ideas how to tie this? It looks deceptively simple Is it a 36x36 I only have 90's
french-silk-scarves-anne-touraine-paris-twill-silk-zodiac-astrological-astrology-signs-white-custom_9_1024x1024.jpg
Sorry I should have looked more closely. I thought it was point d’orgue so was sure it was a 90cm. It’s not actually a Hermes scarf. But I still think you can get this look with a 90cm H scarf tied in a backwards cowboy knot.

Reactions: NewBeeUn
Paging bunnycat please!

How in the hell did I do this tie? I remember you taught it to me and it’s simple. But I can’t Riddle it out.

View attachment 4340991

Ok- it LOOKS to me like you've done a bias fold and run both ends through the ring from OPPOSITE sides and then tied them in back, which certainly would work. But...you can also get a similar look bias folding it, then run both ends the SAME direction through the ring and take them to the back...like this...Either one works. Your way has a slightly more circular look. so it seems like just a matter of what look you are wanting at the time. :hugs:

Running the ends the same direction through the scarf ring looks like this:
licorne1.jpg

and then tie them in back:

licorne1b.jpg

Let me know if I got it right! :smile:

Ok- it LOOKS to me like you've done a bias fold and run both ends through the ring from OPPOSITE sides and then tied them in back, which certainly would work. But...you can also get a similar look bias folding it, then run both ends the SAME direction through the ring and take them to the back...like this...Either one works. Your way has a slightly more circular look. so it seems like just a matter of what look you are wanting at the time. :hugs:

Running the ends the same direction through the scarf ring looks like this:
View attachment 4341104

and then tie them in back:

View attachment 4341103

Let me know if I got it right! :smile:

Hmmm. Okay. Will play with it and let you know. Thank you!!