Scarves How To Tie the Giant Triangle

View attachment 4471108 View attachment 4471109 View attachment 4471110 View attachment 4471111

So that is what I came up with immediately. And of course there is cowboy style...

View attachment 4471112 View attachment 4471113

Also I discovered a second way to bias fold. There is enough material that is think enough to fold in half once and then bias fold - like this -

View attachment 4471114

Then you can just drape it around your neck like this…

View attachment 4471115

Or tie it...

View attachment 4471116

Or even use a regate scarf ring.
View attachment 4471117

So? How many other ways can you tie the Giant Triangle?
HTH!!!

This is great. I like this colorway too - hadn't seen it before. Thanks!

Reactions: Notorious Pink
This thread is great inspiration for me. I definitely suffer from style envy when I see photos of members wearing their silk scarves. I bought my first (and only) silk scarf last year. It was huge and when I tried to wear it, it felt overwhelming. Since then, I’ve stuck with the cashmere losanges. Now I think I can get a large triangle and finally be successful in wearing a silk scarf. Thank you, @Notorious Pink!

This thread is great inspiration for me. I definitely suffer from style envy when I see photos of members wearing their silk scarves. I bought my first (and only) silk scarf last year. It was huge and when I tried to wear it, it felt overwhelming. Since then, I’ve stuck with the cashmere losanges. Now I think I can get a large triangle and finally be successful in wearing a silk scarf. Thank you, @Notorious Pink!

You will love the triangle! I dragged my feet (Why? Who knows? Moronocity is my new word today) and now it’s all I want. It seems to tie itself, and if you don’t want to knot it, it will even lie there and behave itself untied.

You will love the triangle! I dragged my feet (Why? Who knows? Moronocity is my new word today) and now it’s all I want. It seems to tie itself, and if you don’t want to knot it, it will even lie there and behave itself untied.
I adore my one and only triangle, Diane and Etriers! I am petite but curvy and it does not overwhelm me at all. I’m so happy with my beautiful navy/fuscia/yellow kachinas triangle that I am now considering the 140 silks.

I recently discovered the giant triangle format in both the cashmere/silk and 100% silk scarves and love it. I find the format very versatile, especially for a larger frame, and very easy to tie. The cashmere/silk has so much less bulk than the CS GM 140cm when tied close to the neck. I would like to hear from others, pro or con, of your experience with this format and also would love to see some modeling shots.

I recently discovered the giant triangle format in both the cashmere/silk and 100% silk scarves and love it. I find the format very versatile, especially for a larger frame, and very easy to tie. The cashmere/silk has so much less bulk than the CS GM 140cm when tied close to the neck. I would like to hear from others, pro or con, of your experience with this format and also would love to see some modeling shots.
I am also curious to hear about experiences with this format too! I would like to add a cashmere/silk but have never pulled the trigger on the csgm 140 because I’m worried there’s too much fabric and plenty of chances for snags to happen lol

Reactions: Etriers