Scarves How To Tie the Giant Triangle

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bova- you look amazing! I particularly love the last pic of you- that yellow really suits you!

Bova123 likes this.
  2. Oh dear, I dismissed buying a triangle in May in this exact CW because I didn’t have a clue how to wear it, or IF I would wear it. Now you are having me rethink that...

Bova123, orchard, QueenieQ and 2 others like this.
  3. Scarf1- you would have no trouble at all, I think. These work great in a French knot.

scarf1 and Cookiefiend like this.
  4. Thank you bunnycat ♥️

bunnycat likes this.
  5. Truly Beautiful! WOW!!!

peppers90 likes this.
  6. Thank you so much Ladybaga!!

7. Lol always happy to enabl-....um, help you, sweetie!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bova123, xiaoxiao and katriona like this.
  8. Well Hello, Gorgeous!!!

bunnycat likes this.
  9. So beautifully tied, bunnycat!

bunnycat likes this.
  10. Ooooooh I love this one! Have you tried that with a CSGM as well? I don't like the cowboy cos it makes me feel like I'm wearing a bib, but this could solve that problem!

bunnycat likes this.
  11. Thank you so much scarf1! Seeing your comment above, I think you should give this format another try, BBC's blue CW showcased here would be so wonderful on you....:graucho:

scarf1 and BBC like this.
  12. Thanks SO much for taking the time to do this - you have inspired me! I tried on my first giant triangle this spring, and have been percolating all this time! This has pushed me over the edge ( because I really loved it, just biding my time). Now my big problem is that I had chosen my CW, but this one ( which I hadn't seen in person) is now my fav!!

BBC likes this.
  13. I don't have a giant triangle but I am immensely enjoying the creativity and friendly "win/win" competitive spirit being shown. Rock on, ladies and gents!

14. ABDEC824-6D9B-4D0B-94AE-371E32AD04C6.jpeg Nothing fancy here. I just threw my Kachinas cw 01 over my shoulders. I love the feel of the giant triangle. Very thick and soft.

hopiko, hclubfan, katriona and 10 others like this.
  15. Perfection with such ease ladybaga, I love it!

Addicted to bags likes this.