How to make Your own FAKE ?!?!?!?!?!?

O gosh... it's funny i think.. IMO
I think the paper is poking fun at the fact that you do a DIY Louis Vuitton bag, since maybe that's what it looks like...

The bag actually says Louis Vuitton on it, can they not be sued by LV for this.

I sure thought they could. And I hope they do!!:yes:

Probably not, as we were saying it's meant as a joke. If it is not for resell, they are pretty safe. Also on copyright infringement, one of the main components is an intent to decieve....they can easily say....obviously, this would fool no one, it is meant as a joke, parody, satire...which is allowed.

I hope they don't get sued I think this is a way to tell Marc Jacobs to leave the arty runway thing where they should be and not sell them for a ridiculous ammount of money, that plastic thing costs the same as a nomade leather speedy, can u difference the work behind each bag???
I just get upset LV is such a great brand but Marc Jacobs sometimes makes just BIG mistakes

LOL well I see it as a joke
I think Louis Vuitton is making a joke selling those bags for over 2000$
pls don't tell me it is only me who thinks it is just RIDICULOUS

NO I agree with you. I am a HARDCORE LV fan but that bag is ridiculous. We have about 100 of these bags in our basement from various moves and events, we purchased them at a flea market for $1.00 each. I will however be first in the store to see them. I cannot imagine what they are made of and how they will look.

I'm taking this light-heartedly. I believe the newspaper is just making a humor out of this bag. I am pretty sure a lot of people have this idea in their mind as soon as they saw the bag on the runway and magazines.

So what, all the sudden it becomes tactic to buy THE ORIGINAL $3.00 nylon shopping bag with a bouquet of flowers in it because I'm violating LV's copyright??

This bags have always make me wonder who's faking who ever since I saw it.

I agree that it is a ridiculous amount of money. the real ones are made from leather the article says. But if they were telling readers how to made their own monogram speedy then I think people would be even more shocked.