How to make Your own FAKE ?!?!?!?!?!?

I've seen the East West bag in person, and in the gold color, it is actually SORT OF nice. It is made out of woven leather and I think I actually really appreciate the irony of it - looks cheap but actually rather expensive.

But no, I am not paying $1600+ for it. :P

Wow. It's things like this that have lessened the reputation of Vuitton's products.

I HATE FAKES!!!!! What makes it worse is that I'm willing to spend the money on these bags because I honestly love them...but also buy them knowing that at some point people will ask me if it's real or fake. It diminishes the excitement sometimes. UGH:throwup:

I think it's necessary to fight these people with law suits etc., because these respectable self-made fashion houses should remain respectable and not be mocked. Same goes for every other brand that suffers from cheap un-original copycats!

p.s.: Louis Vuitton just finished an arduous lawsuit with ebay for their nonchalance of allowing fakes to be sold. If anyone's noticed...since october, the amount of BLATANT LV fakes on ebay has nearly disappeared.