Aug 9, 2006
In my paper today...:wtf:
LV005.jpg

bad pic but you get the idea...
LV002.jpg

LOL well I see it as a joke
I think Louis Vuitton is making a joke selling those bags for over 2000$
pls don't tell me it is only me who thinks it is just RIDICULOUS

okay, that's ridiculous. yeah, i personally think LV is overcharging for something that looks like a "standard laundry bag" but regardless, for an upstanding newspaper to actually TELL people how to fake a bag (ANY bag) is just wrong. that's just like a newspaper telling people, hey instead of paying $18 for that new hot CD, here are step-by-step instructions to make your own: 1) go to this site to download illegal mp3s, 2) buy CD-Rs, and 3) burn illegal mp3s on CD-R...and voila! you just saved yourself $17. i'm sure if the newspaper did that, a whole crapload of people would be up in arms, especially considering all the lawsuits about this. i don't see how this whole thing with LV is different.

okay, that's ridiculous. yeah, i personally think LV is overcharging for something that looks like a "standard laundry bag" but regardless, for an upstanding newspaper to actually TELL people how to fake a bag (ANY bag) is just wrong. that's just like a newspaper telling people, hey instead of paying $18 for that new hot CD, here are step-by-step instructions to make your own: 1) go to this site to download illegal mp3s, 2) buy CD-Rs, and 3) burn illegal mp3s on CD-R...and voila! you just saved yourself $17. i'm sure if the newspaper did that, a whole crapload of people would be up in arms, especially considering all the lawsuits about this. i don't see how this whole thing with LV is different.

Ita :flowers: Im disgusted. But everyone PLEASE PLEASE e-mail [email protected] who wrote this article.