How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

Seeing this, you're perfect. No need for FL! Save your money for later on. And keep drinking water! I drink 3 liters a day. Living in a hot climate, anything less and I get dehydration headaches.
Thank you @gazoo! I appreciate your opinion and have concluded not one person has said I need a lower FL so I have reached 10 no's. 3 litres! Wow after I managed my first day of drinking 1.5 litres I was going to the toilet every hour and woke up in the night too! lol. My bladder needs to be retrained for this higher water consumption but loving the water results on my face.

Now I have to decide whether I dna tomorrow's consultation or just go for a chat. I am worried when they said make an hour for time with the patient rep. Why would I need to speak to a rep after the consultation with the surgeon? Usually you are either told the price by the surgeon at consultation or emailed a quote. Never spoken with a patient rep before. My husband says don't go as he is worried I will fall for a sales pitch. I laughed remembering how mad I waa when gng's rep said 18 million won ie $18k to fix my nose. As a penny pincher that sent me away asap.

Maybe I should drink a litre of water on the morning train to kent tomorrow so that he says no you don't need? I can't get a refund of the £150 so I suppose I should go. I was strong enough to say no to a gng rev rhino and a regen zygoma reduction so I think I can be strong against any hard sell. Never been to Tunbridge Wells in Kent. Could see it as a day excursion.

So if you could go back 20 years would you have never gotten implants and left your breasts alone? Since you lost most of your breast tissue is that like when you have a mastectomy and no longer have to worry about breast cancer (like what Angelina Jolie did)?
Going back 20 years I was a small b cup and wore padded push up bras. I wish i had just asked for saline implants in hindsight.

I keep thinking I do not need mammograms and should not expose myself to the radiation in mammos as the surgeons at St George's hospital did a complete clearout of the implant spillage in my chest so yes like a mastectomy. I was left with a flat chest with 2 empty droopy socks for breast skin for 6 months until new implants were put in. I have had 2 nhs mammos so far but think from now on no more. My risk is virtually non existent as I only took the pill for a month in my 20s and have no family history of breast cancer. My theory is that pill usage (contraception and hormone replacement) may increase risks of breaat cancer more than Big Pharma say. I think the 1 in 11 who get breast cancer may be linked to this.

I gave my adult daughters the Tiger Mum lecture on no contraceptive pills and to choose condoms and natural method until marriage.

Reactions: heylo
Going back 20 years I was a small b cup and wore padded push up bras. I wish i had just asked for saline implants in hindsight.

I keep thinking I do not need mammograms and should not expose myself to the radiation in mammos as the surgeons at St George's hospital did a complete clearout of the implant spillage in my chest so yes like a mastectomy. I was left with a flat chest with 2 empty droopy socks for breast skin for 6 months until new implants were put in. I have had 2 nhs mammos so far but think from now on no more. My risk is virtually non existent as I only took the pill for a month in my 20s and have no family history of breast cancer. My theory is that pill usage (contraception and hormone replacement) may increase risks of breaat cancer more than Big Pharma say. I think the 1 in 11 who get breast cancer may be linked to this.

I gave my adult daughters the Tiger Mum lecture on no contraceptive pills and to choose condoms and natural method until marriage.

I see! My Mom never took the pill and has no family history but she got breast cancer in her early 50s!

Last edited:
Hi @MissOrange! I have been following your posts... I would like to humbly ask your opinions on what you think of Acculift. I am 29 this year and there are some fats on my cheeks and jawline which I am hoping to be removed. I have been to consultations and am scheduled to undergo one in October. It will be my first ever procedure that requires sedation anesthesia. I have only done botox and spot removal before. No major surgeries done before and not looking into those yet. Thank you.

Okay after 750 mls of water I absolutely do not need a lower FL The fg in my lower face has reinflated and the contours look fine! Slight marionettes but I can live with that. Here are my instant selfies without makeup and some with a little. Just saved myself £6900. Water is a fg's best friend. I need to drink 1.5 L a day and more in hot weather or else I shall see a saggy, sunken and irregular lower contour. Maybe put a post it on my phone? Maybe the ulthera did work but I need to only take selfies after 1.5L a day! I just realized I normally drink 2 mini Evian waters a day which is only 660 mls when I need to be drinking 1500 mls and more in hot weather!
Oooh yes you absolutely do not need a FL! look at that gorgeous profile. Don’t even go for the appointment! Ok you’ve totally convinced me to get my fourth fat graft at MVP!! And to drink lots of water after that!

Reactions: MissOrange
Hi @MissOrange! I have been following your posts... I would like to humbly ask your opinions on what you think of Acculift. I am 29 this year and there are some fats on my cheeks and jawline which I am hoping to be removed. I have been to consultations and am scheduled to undergo one in October. It will be my first ever procedure that requires sedation anesthesia. I have only done botox and spot removal before. No major surgeries done before and not looking into those yet. Thank you.
Hi @yerinxx,

I have seen some good results on acculift on instagram by Dr Hong at Fresh. Best to find past patients who had the procedure to ask to see b+a photos and if it lasted. I have never been to Fresh but a friend had fg there and was pleased so you could add Fresh to your shortlist.

Oooh yes you absolutely do not need a FL! look at that gorgeous profile. Don’t even go for the appointment! Ok you’ve totally convinced me to get my fourth fat graft at MVP!! And to drink lots of water after that!
Hi @heartbeep,

I am sitting on a train to Kent looking at the English countryside. I figured I had prepaid £150 for the consult and £26 for the train tickets so I might as well go and see it as a day excursion. I have finished drinking 330 mls of a mini Evian bottle and am starting on the 500 ml bottle. I need to find a toilet when this train arrives in Tunbridge Wells in half an hour! lol. I have been chatting with 2 of his patients, one unhappy and one only a month out. The best research is real past patients who have undergone the same procedure with the same ps. I am hoping he says I don't need. I will be strong if he says I do need. lol

Hi @heartbeep,

I am sitting on a train to Kent looking at the English countryside. I figured I had prepaid £150 for the consult and £26 for the train tickets so I might as well go and see it as a day excursion. I have finished drinking 330 mls of a mini Evian bottle and am starting on the 500 ml bottle. I need to find a toilet when this train arrives in Tunbridge Wells in half an hour! lol. I have been chatting with 2 of his patients, one unhappy and one only a month out. The best research is real past patients who have undergone the same procedure with the same ps. I am hoping he says I don't need. I will be strong if he says I do need. lol
Yes please stay strong! If he says you need a lift, just remember it’s all a sales pitch, coz the majority of us on here think you look amazing.

I’ve just booked my surgery spot at MVP with Dr Seo based on your results! This will be my fourth graft so I’m really crossing my fingers I get as lucky as you did with your graft

Yes please stay strong! If he says you need a lift, just remember it’s all a sales pitch, coz the majority of us on here think you look amazing.

I’ve just booked my surgery spot at MVP with Dr Seo based on your results! This will be my fourth graft so I’m really crossing my fingers I get as lucky as you did with your graft
Hi @heartbeep, good luck with Dr Seo and remember be 2 lbs underweight to maximise fat graft insertion then gain back 2 lbs post and drink a ton of water but no msg.

Amir said my skin was not loose enough for a facelift ( I drank 1.2 litres of water between 7 am and 9 am lol). He did push £1400 threadlift with pds with another clinic doctor if I wanted a sharper jaw saying it would dissolve like fillers and last a year and I could get that done annually until I am 55 when my skin may be be loose enough for his facelift. Gulp. I googled pdo threadlift and it says it can dissolve in 6 months and threadlift has as low as a 14% patient satisfaction on rs, not to mention a host of potential complications with threadlift. Not for me thanks. When I have recovered from my half board all you can eat holiday, I shall see if getting down to 98 lbs will give me a sharp jaw naturally but maybe I don't want a sharp jaw as a soft contour fg filled with water is more feminine and easier to keep the weight.

Attachments

• 20180830_174336.jpg
    20180830_174336.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: Starry Eyes
Yes threadlifts are quite useless! At least for me! I had mine done at JW, paid a fortune for it, swelled like a pumpkin, only for it to make absolutely no difference to my appearance!
Hey heartbeep. Just curious. These are thread lifts done in the US. They show the after as immediately after BEFORE the swelling starts no doubt. I wonder if you look as tight immediately after. Because I can't get my head around how things would go downhill from there.Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 7.31.22 pm.pngfhreadlift.png

Hi MissOrange,

I have plucked up the courage and bought my air ticket to see Dr Seo for FG in October. Will arrive on the 6th and leave on the 10th. Elizabeth said the stitches can be taken out by any local nurse or doctor when I'm back home. Tentative plan is to do both consultation and surgery on the same day. I guess it's okay for FG only.

She asks me to remit deposit to reserve the booking but doesn't say how much is the deposit. What should I do?

Hey heartbeep. Just curious. These are thread lifts done in the US. They show the after as immediately after BEFORE the swelling starts no doubt. I wonder if you look as tight immediately after. Because I can't get my head around how things would go downhill from there.View attachment 4178627View attachment 4178629
Hi @SheOnlyLooks25! Maybe my doctor didn’t do a good job or sthg, but i’d Say that things didn’t go downhill for me so much as they didn’t go anywhere! After all the swelling had gone, I honestly didn’t see any change in the tautness of my skin whatsoever. And it was such a pricey procedure!

Hi @heartbeep, good luck with Dr Seo and remember be 2 lbs underweight to maximise fat graft insertion then gain back 2 lbs post and drink a ton of water but no msg.

Amir said my skin was not loose enough for a facelift ( I drank 1.2 litres of water between 7 am and 9 am lol). He did push £1400 threadlift with pds with another clinic doctor if I wanted a sharper jaw saying it would dissolve like fillers and last a year and I could get that done annually until I am 55 when my skin may be be loose enough for his facelift. Gulp. I googled pdo threadlift and it says it can dissolve in 6 months and threadlift has as low as a 14% patient satisfaction on rs, not to mention a host of potential complications with threadlift. Not for me thanks. When I have recovered from my half board all you can eat holiday, I shall see if getting down to 98 lbs will give me a sharp jaw naturally but maybe I don't want a sharp jaw as a soft contour fg filled with water is more feminine and easier to keep the weight.

Hi Miss Orange!

Glad to hear that Amir said you don't need a facelift. Do you feel more closure on the matter now? I hope so!

Your Ultherapy before-and-after photos look great. I think it worked well for me too, it's been 5 months now as well. But beauty greed is very real! Some days I look in the mirror and wonder if there is any difference, but when I look at my old photos from a year ago I can definitely tell a huge difference. It's just that we see ourselves everyday and get used to the improvements to the point where we can't see them anymore.

Regarding thread lifts, I suspect that the best ones are done in Asia and the best results are done on Asians as we have thicker skin and chubbier faces. I'm considering a thread lift maybe next year when I turn 40, and trying to find the right doctor.

Hi Miss Orange!

Glad to hear that Amir said you don't need a facelift. Do you feel more closure on the matter now? I hope so!

Your Ultherapy before-and-after photos look great. I think it worked well for me too, it's been 5 months now as well. But beauty greed is very real! Some days I look in the mirror and wonder if there is any difference, but when I look at my old photos from a year ago I can definitely tell a huge difference. It's just that we see ourselves everyday and get used to the improvements to the point where we can't see them anymore.

Regarding thread lifts, I suspect that the best ones are done in Asia and the best results are done on Asians as we have thicker skin and chubbier faces. I'm considering a thread lift maybe next year when I turn 40, and trying to find the right doctor.
Yes thanks @Starry Eyes I now have closure...no FL for me. I love that expression beauty greed. That is very true. I have the I want more bug...I want to be more beautiful. lol. Glad to hear ulthera is working for you too. When you find a surgeon who has good threadlift results, do share. I am so unlucky I will be the one who gets all the complications so no threadlift for me but I keep thinking Han Ye Seul must have something like threadlift for her sharp contour. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Asiapot