How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

Thank you for reading my thread and humouring a 52 year old lady with the soul of a 19 year old! Growing up I adored Vivien Leigh and without the internet or local koreans to base beauty on, I based my perception on Western beauty. Here is a fun collage I put together to see if I look a little like Vivien Leigh. I am stuck between wanting to look more like Han Ye Seul vs Vivien Leigh. The upturned small Barbie rib nose that Ion gave me keeps me looking young and the bullhorn liplift that Mills gave me, ensures the ratio of length of philtrum to length of chin is 1:2. Vivien Leigh had a U shaped chin vs Han Ye Seul has a v line chin. At the moment I have a U shaped chin but if I get a lower FL then I shall have a v shaped chin. I need to decide which look I want to keep or I shall be forever trading between western vs asian beauty!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    277.1 KB · Views: 619
Last edited:
I am trying to lose weight. I think at 99.5 lbs my lower face had jowls but at 98.8 lbs it is improving. If I can get back to 98 lbs my weight in India then I may not need a lower FL. This is like the issue with my batwings. Even a lb or 2 can create batwings like lower face jowls.

Today I think I don't need anything. I restarted probiotics but instead of a sugary yoghurt am taking a once a day probiotic pill. I have noticed my bowels have been sensitive to fat, ie it comes out rapidly so in a way the probiotic is making it easier to reach 98 lbs.

Attachments

• 20180818_170107.jpg
    20180818_170107.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 534
  • 20180818_170032.jpg
    20180818_170032.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 538
Oh god, your skin is serious skin goals [emoji7]. Please tell me some of your secrets behind your flawless translucent skin [emoji847]
Hi @ElijahSpk,

The secret is drinking only Evian water. As a teen I had bad acne all over my forehead as I drank only sugary drinks and never water! Now I also moisturise every day with olay, wear sunscreen and use Shiseido i 40 foundation which makes my skin look flawless in indoor lighting as it works with my asian yellow pigment.

At 52 I have to worry about strokes as I have inherited high lipoprotein A so have to have regular scans of my carotid arteries and then one day carotid endarterectomy surgery before I get a stroke. Sigh. So now I watch what I eat and drink and try to take vitamins too. That is how I learned too much processed foods and sugar may cause cancer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mimi_09 and rani926
People are messaging me where I had my surgeries. If you log on to this site from an ipad or computer, under each of my posts it shows the names of each of my plastic surgeons and what they did for me.

Twenty years ago it was Cindy Jackson who discovered how to look natural and younger with plastic surgery. I bought her book and paid £200 to meet with her to find out what I needed and who did her surgeries. She said change my hairstyle, change my glasses and get a mid-lower facelift. I was in my 30s! Instead I had dermal fillers which is like a liquid facelift and still wonder when am I getting a lower FL as I am now in my 50s and Cindy has already had a FL and looks 20s in her 60s.

I am sharing my journey and surgeons here for free! Just use an ipad or computer as their mobile site does not show my footnote message giving credit to all my plastic surgeons ovet 900 times!

Last edited:
Woow, you look great! I am pro plastic surgery, for sure. I had a rhinoplasty in my 20s and I am really happy with it.
Anyway, which contact lenses do you use?
I have recently transitioned on contact lenses too, I am really happy with these ones https://www.eyeconcepts.com.au/ Are your colored ones?
Hi @Brigitte Evans
I wear freshlooks colorblends brilliant blue.

An update on bullhorn lip lift. I just saw photos of my friend's lip lift with Mascaro and it looks excellent. He showed her subtle vs dramatic and she chose dramatic which he gave her. For ladies in USA, look up Mascaro in Florida and for ladies in the UK look up Caroline Mills in London. Both do excellent bullhorn lip lifts.

I have my consultation with Amir on Thursday to discuss lower FL. I was 99.8 lbs when I was filmed with a saggy loose lower face and at 99.2 lbs and hydrated the jowls have improved but not at 100%. I am trying to get back down to 98 lbs to see if it tightens my lower face as my lower face seems to emulate my upper arms with its batwings at 99-100 lbs. Life with fg is very hard as it requires constant weight and fluid monitoring. Sigh.

Reactions: missy_sana
Hi @ElijahSpk,

The secret is drinking only Evian water. As a teen I had bad acne all over my forehead as I drank only sugary drinks and never water! Now I also moisturise every day with olay, wear sunscreen and use Shiseido i 40 foundation which makes my skin look flawless in indoor lighting as it works with my asian yellow pigment.

At 52 I have to worry about strokes as I have inherited high lipoprotein A so have to have regular scans of my carotid arteries and then one day carotid endarterectomy surgery before I get a stroke. Sigh. So now I watch what I eat and drink and try to take vitamins too. That is how I learned too much processed foods and sugar may cause cancer.
Hi @MissOrange, I'm hearing about this "Evian Water" for the very first time. Will search for it on the internet. May I know what variant of Olay moisturizer do you use? Also, don't you get any skin irritation because olay products mostly contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, and other chemically processed humectants?

And for your high lipoprotein A, I'd suggest you to take good quality fish oil supplement as it'll lower your overall triglycerides level and will also help you maintain normal lipid profile.

Hi @MissOrange, I'm hearing about this "Evian Water" for the very first time. Will search for it on the internet. May I know what variant of Olay moisturizer do you use? Also, don't you get any skin irritation because olay products mostly contain parabens, phenoxyethanol, and other chemically processed humectants?

And for your high lipoprotein A, I'd suggest you to take good quality fish oil supplement as it'll lower your overall triglycerides level and will also help you maintain normal lipid profile.
Hi @ElijahSpk

I use olay total effects 7 in 1 anti aging moisturizer but any moisturizer is good. Also it doesn't have to be evian water. Any bottled still water is fine to drink or filtered tap water.

Yes I take vitamin D and omega 3 fish oils but my lipoprotein A is genetic. I have a gene variant that may be classified as a mutation once all my family get tested. My last test showed a cholesterol of 7.5 and a lipoprotein A over 240. Over 125 puts one at risk for heart disease or strokes as it should be less than 75.

I have to plan on getting a stroke at age 74-75 in the worst scenario but hoping regular carotid scans will detect a plaque before it blocks my artery. Sigh.

Hi @ElijahSpk

I use olay total effects 7 in 1 anti aging moisturizer but any moisturizer is good. Also it doesn't have to be evian water. Any bottled still water is fine to drink or filtered tap water.

Yes I take vitamin D and omega 3 fish oils but my lipoprotein A is genetic. I have a gene variant that may be classified as a mutation once all my family get tested. My last test showed a cholesterol of 7.5 and a lipoprotein A over 240. Over 125 puts one at risk for heart disease or strokes as it should be less than 75.

I have to plan on getting a stroke at age 74-75 in the worst scenario but hoping regular carotid scans will detect a plaque before it blocks my artery. Sigh.
Hi @MissOrange, I hope that you always stay hale and hearty. In today's day and age, crossing 70 years of age is in itself is a big achievement.

Wishing you good health and happiness :smile:

Reactions: MissOrange
Hi MissOrange ,

I am new here and lucky enough to find your thread. You are absolutely amazing!

I am a few years older than you and used to have a very young face and was consistently thought at least 10-15 years younger than my biological age despite my hectic life. That was until about 6-7 years ago after I had went for 3 sessions of treatment called Smartxide DOT therapy in the US which destroyed my face. I am in need of some fat transferred to my face now and found your thread. I plan to go to SK early October. Does MVP do consultation on Saturday or Sunday? I have just downloaded Kakao. How do I get in touch with Ellen? I am a bit nervous as I have never been to Korea and don't know what to expect.

I am not brave enough to go under the knife. Fat grafting is probably the most "invasive" procedure that I would ever have the courage to do. I suppose local anaesthesia is all that is necessary for FG, right?

I am also worried that MVP would push me for other procedures. All I want is to restore my lost fat and have my pre-DOT face only.

Please PM me if you don't mind. Thanks.

Wishing you the best.

Hi MissOrange ,

I am new here and lucky enough to find your thread. You are absolutely amazing!

I am a few years older than you and used to have a very young face and was consistently thought at least 10-15 years younger than my biological age despite my hectic life. That was until about 6-7 years ago after I had went for 3 sessions of treatment called Smartxide DOT therapy in the US which destroyed my face. I am in need of some fat transferred to my face now and found your thread. I plan to go to SK early October. Does MVP do consultation on Saturday or Sunday? I have just downloaded Kakao. How do I get in touch with Ellen? I am a bit nervous as I have never been to Korea and don't know what to expect.

I am not brave enough to go under the knife. Fat grafting is probably the most "invasive" procedure that I would ever have the courage to do. I suppose local anaesthesia is all that is necessary for FG, right?

I am also worried that MVP would push me for other procedures. All I want is to restore my lost fat and have my pre-DOT face only.

Please PM me if you don't mind. Thanks.

Wishing you the best.
Will PM you now. Always love hearing from ladies close to my age! We are the invisible ladies over 50! :smile:

Will he? Won't he? I have no idea if Amir will accept me for lower FL at Thursday's consultation. Today I pigged out at a half board hotel on holiday and my fg has filled out my lower face.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180826-180530_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180826-180530_Gallery.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 300
  • Screenshot_20180826-203813_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180826-203813_Gallery.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 292
Will he? Won't he? I have no idea if Amir will accept me for lower FL at Thursday's consultation. Today I pigged out at a half board hotel on holiday and my fg has filled out my lower face.

I dont think u need FL Ms. O, but I understand where u coming from, it seems like FG is unstable... maybe u can keep up that weight first and see from there. I still hope u can go to the consultation so that u can explore your options and maybe u can share with us your experience/knowledge.

And what a body, whew! I cant think of any 50yo women (whom I personally know) who were able to maintain their overall look. I assume your husband is same age as you, he must be really proud!

I dont think u need FL Ms. O, but I understand where u coming from, it seems like FG is unstable... maybe u can keep up that weight first and see from there. I still hope u can go to the consultation so that u can explore your options and maybe u can share with us your experience/knowledge.

And what a body, whew! I cant think of any 50yo women (whom I personally know) who were able to maintain their overall look. I assume your husband is same age as you, he must be really proud!
Thanks @MOTTY26. Yes I shall share my experience of the consultation and absolutely will go as I have prepaid the £150 consultation fee and bought my train tickets. With free consultations in korea one can book several to compare but here in the uk it is £150-£250 per consultation so one often has to do one's research first and then pick the surgeon before meeting them.

I have been researching youtube, instagram, realself and his website. Ideally I need to chat with past patients too. I also like this result for when I need a lift in another area!

And you have diagnosed fg perfectly. Yes it is totally unstable. I remember hating my thunder thighs as a teen and now with this thigh fat in my face, it is like the fat in my cheeks and lower face is a separate organ that bloats up with msg salt, deflates with dehydration, balloons then sags if overfed or starved and all I want is consistency. I share photos from good days but freak out on bad days. Sigh. I need to work out the precise weight this face fat is happy at but getting down to 98 again which was my weight in India is like the holy grail.

Attachments

• 20180827_064123.jpg
    20180827_064123.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 357
Last edited: