How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

I just made another revelation. Fat grafting can be permanent after all and the key is to maintain the exact same weight you were when you got your fg and top ups. This morning I weighed 98 lbs in India which is closest to the 99 lbs I always weigh for my fat graft top ups. It means that 1 full face fat graft with 2 top ups is enough to last. When I went down to 95 lbs I noticed my lower face start to sag and my lids started to hollow.

Here is my morning photo in the pool at 98 lbs. The pool man asked if it was the first time in India for my daddy too! Lol. I don't blame him as I look super young. You look super young and beautiful. I am heading to SK in 2 weeks for full face fat graft. I used to do it every year but has not done it for 4 years. Does dr. Seo MVP performs good full fat graft? I plan to do it at VIP but dr. Lee tends to put little fat which doesn’t last long. Can you suggest where to go for face fat graft? Thanks so much.

I am over 11 months post smas facelift and all is holding nicely at age 56.5 years of age. I weigh 95.2 lbs. Here is today's selfie at arm's length which seems to be the most accurate for android selfies. As my right cheekbone is bigger than my left cheekbone, I worked out I look better from my left profile!

I had a look at 70 yo Sharon Osbourne who has had 5 facelifts and her eyes are tiny! This may be a side effect of too many facelifts?

View attachment 5666846

View attachment 5666849
No if you look at Sharon's photos from when she was in her 20's she has slanty tiny Asian eyes back then. She should've had her eyes done in SK instead of using UK and US doctors to make her eyes Euro. LOL

Hi @Moon88 I tried threads but then realised I cannot tolerate foreign bodies so had them removed the next day. I had a smas facelift operation to cut away 7 cms of skin and suture up the smas muscle layer.
Hi, does anyone know if we should be taking prednisone 1-2 days prior to FL ? Or after? Some say prednisone could cause infections and some say it doesn't. Does anyone have any experience taking it after FL or any face surgery to reduce swelling? Thanks

Thank you. I didn't consider the risk. I've never really heard anyone talk about the chin implant being an issue. I'll look into genioplasty. I'm 29, i dont think i'll be qualified for the face lift.
I had a chin implant 4 years ago in korea. Though i think it’s too small and probably will replace it with the bigger one (myb in 10 years), i haven’t had any problem with my implant so far.. and many doctors say (including mine), i dont have to replace it unless it gets infected.

Reactions: MissOrange
Hi, does anyone know if we should be taking prednisone 1-2 days prior to FL ? Or after? Some say prednisone could cause infections and some say it doesn't. Does anyone have any experience taking it after FL or any face surgery to reduce swelling? Thanks
Hi @moomoomui, yes I took prednisolone for 5 days after my revision facelift. Ladies copied me and took prednisolone for a week after their revision facelifts and they all look great as it minimised swelling and skin stretching. And now a lady with a different UK plastic surgeon also got steroids postop and another lady will get prednisolone from her surgeon too. I may be influencing the way British ladies get their facelifts in a good way to reduce chances of skin sag at 4-6 months! Finally British ladies are being treated as well postoperatively as American patients of the top US surgeons.

I agree, but can’t figure out what exactly is giving her age away here. Is it the lack of baby fat on her face?
Hi @pie, the telltale signs of aging are loss of mandibular bone as we age so the chin and jaw are smaller and thinner. Her upper eyelids show ptosis and the outer corners point downwards. Her lips are thinning and the dry hair quality is that of a lady post menopause.