How to go from 50+ to looking 20+ with plastic surgery rejuvenation.

I am so pleased I am free of breast implants forever. I was not aware the US has a black box cancer warning on all breast implants and now the UK is considering this too. Cancer warnings could now be put on all breast implants. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ade-scandal.html?ito=native_share_article-top

I also found out a Victoria Secrets model revealed they are given not one extra pair but 2 pairs of bra pads when modeling their bras! In my 20s I was addicted to push up padded bras as I could not afford implants. After going through 4 sets from my 30s-50s, I would never have them again. The last set were the dreaded silicone ones that caused my immune system to react badly with sustained tachycardia, rash, brain fog, etc. that all disappeared on explant.

Ladies go for natural breast fat transfer or wear padded bras. I am now over 2 years post one breast fat transfer and my breasts still look big! I love the shape and now my breasts are no longer ice cold and do not sag from the weight of implants. The longer I had implants in the more my breasts sagged over time. And with the rise in breast cancer from 1 in 11 to 1 in 8, we now know that all breast implants are known risk factors for cancer!

Reactions: Murshroom
This is the first time I've heard about taking prednisolone after fat grafts; that makes so much sense. Thanks for sharing this knowledge! The problem I had with mine was that the fat on the left side of my forehead disappeared, leaving a weird looking indentation, while the right side was fine, and the nerve on the left side (supraorbital nerve) might have been damaged, according to what one doctor told me. Needless to say, I'm not going back to that same clinic.

I just checked out Machimpyo and their website appears to have an English version! I will try to get in touch with them and see what happens. Thanks for the info!

FYI my IG is @itzwhuteva. I tried to message you there first actually but it must have gotten stuck in your message request inbox, so I deleted it and tried contacting you here instead xD
Dont consider dr seo. Just dont. Read his reviews and you'll see why as he's botched multiple patients.

Reactions: Jessicala
Yay in sunny California I can finally don a bikini! Here is my figure over 2 years post breast FT with lipo to the flanks, 360 thighs and inner knees. My abs look great from eating more meat, cutting out dairy, and doing stairs at home. Last abdo lipo was 2 decades ago. I seem to have toned up as I have no loose tummy skin! If you want to go down the lipo route, remember traditional lipo only and not Vaser!

View attachment 5640612
You look great but why no Vaser? I hear vaser gifts smoother result, but not all doctors know how to use it properly.

Hi @moomoomui, yes I took prednisolone for 5 days after my revision facelift. Ladies copied me and took prednisolone for a week after their revision facelifts and they all look great as it minimised swelling and skin stretching. And now a lady with a different UK plastic surgeon also got steroids postop and another lady will get prednisolone from her surgeon too. I may be influencing the way British ladies get their facelifts in a good way to reduce chances of skin sag at 4-6 months! Finally British ladies are being treated as well postoperatively as American patients of the top US surgeons.
Just had my eyelid surgery + fat transfer last week. I interviewed 3 popular US trained plastic surgeons prior to deciding with an ocuplastic surgeon. I asked all 3 if I should take prednisone as post-op (since I was able to painstakingly sourced some). NONE of them recommend it.
One said it reduces your body’s own ability to heal, suppresses the immune system and thus be prone to all sorts of infections, which he does not want to be liable with.
One said no to Prednisone but he said the anesthesiologist will already include low dose steroids to lessen the 1st few days swelling.
Luckily, mine was minimal swelling for 2 days and went straight to bruising.

So, let us not generalize that US surgeons.

A 45 yo tech tycoon allegedly spends $2million a year to reverse ageing! But he still looks 45? He has lost too much fat from the face. His hairline has receded. His nose tip has drooped. His eyebrows have thinned. His earlobes continue to grow in size. His lips are very thin. Why would he pay a 29 year old doctor to keep him looking young? Looks like he may have more money than sense?

5D14E7FB-CA35-4539-A9FB-C02859E68479.jpeg

MissOrange,
Do you mind sharing before and after photo? Im very interest in getting this done. Thanks
Here is a link to my review on this on realself with photo. https://www.realself.com/review/arm-liposuction-2

You look great but why no Vaser? I hear vaser gifts smoother result, but not all doctors know how to use it properly.
I had vaser abdo lipo and it made me look bigger than before. It took months for my tummy to come down in size. With traditional lipo I got immediate results.

How do u know it is fat graft and not filler though?
She has the shiny rounded forehead typical of fat graft filling and her cheeks also look fat filled. Doctors rarely do full face fillers as it is dangerous to put that much synthetic filler in the face in case the body reacts so it is may be fat grafting in my opinion.

She has the shiny rounded forehead typical of fat graft filling and her cheeks also look fat filled. Doctors rarely do full face fillers as it is dangerous to put that much synthetic filler in the face in case the body reacts so it is may be fat grafting in my opinion.
You still can't claim it's FG when you're not even sure. It might even just be shiny from sweat, oil or a product she used.

Just had my eyelid surgery + fat transfer last week. I interviewed 3 popular US trained plastic surgeons prior to deciding with an ocuplastic surgeon. I asked all 3 if I should take prednisone as post-op (since I was able to painstakingly sourced some). NONE of them recommend it.
One said it reduces your body’s own ability to heal, suppresses the immune system and thus be prone to all sorts of infections, which he does not want to be liable with.
One said no to Prednisone but he said the anesthesiologist will already include low dose steroids to lessen the 1st few days swelling.
Luckily, mine was minimal swelling for 2 days and went straight to bruising.

So, let us not generalize that US surgeons.
Yup, makes sense and is pretty obvious from a medical standpoint, the swelling is an immune response as the body perceives there is a wound and fills the area with white blood cells and fluid. By suppressing it, it raises the risk of infection. Likely most can get away with a low dosage for the first week after post-op without issues but some people are more prone to infections than others, have weaker immune systems to begin with, etc. and that's a liability

Last edited:
Reactions: Hautelady and dpnot
The closure of Russian airspace has made it extremely difficult for those in Europe and the UK to fly to Asia as it now adds 4 hours to fly via the North Pole so a 12 hour flight to Korea now becomes a 16 hour flight from 2022 onwards. I am fortunate I finished my trips to Korea before covid and the Russian invasion. https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/north-pole-air-route/index.html

On a positive note, all my British friends who have had revision facelifts, smas or deep plane have now had steroids postop which has expedited healing, recovery and reduced swelling. No surprise why Dr Jacono of NYC, Dr Karam of Calfornia and Dr Talei all prescribe steroids intraop or postop or both. And all patients get antibiotics too, intraop or postop or both. One friend had lateral smasectomy face and neck lift with Dr Andrea Marando and he agreed to prescribe prednisolone which she took and credits to her speedy healing and recovery. She is fortunate she learned about steroids on her first facelift at age 57 than on a revision after a facelift that dropped at 4-6 months. The doses are 40 mg or below a day which is fine for a week to reduce swelling. Steroids prescribed for longer than 6 weeks and at doses above 40 mgs may suppress the adrenal cortex. I am amazed how some surgeons are not aware of endocrinology and decline to prescribe for fear of increasing risk of infection? Or how some surgeons prescribe 20 mg of prednisolone in reducing doses to 2 mg and think this will help. The ideal dose should be 30-40 mg a day for a week, 10 days at most. I am tiny so 20 mg a day for a week was fine for me. I am now 13 months out and my face is still fine. I was prescribed 625 mg of augmentin three times a day but as I am tiny this would have led to diarrhoea and losing antibiotic efficacy so I opted to take doxycycline postop which is fab at preventing wound infections, clears the skin and only twice a day dosage.

0940B7F4-A01F-41E6-AEAC-ECF39E0116D0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: philirina45
Hi, I will be going for PRP fat graft at Fresh Clinic consultation in March 20s. Have never been there though so a bit nervous, however the price is reasonable. I've been quoted around $3800 AUD (convert into Aud) and can go for touch up in another 3 months time. Anyone experience the fat graft with Fresh before?

Reactions: chynababyface