How tight are you?

Wow interesting report - i love big bags - but i guess it depends who i am dealing with - i can be very generous when i want to be... lol
unless it deals with money... haha

For me, because I feel very priveleged to have nice bags, no matter what size, I always give. My parents are the same way and that's how they raised my brother and me, they took us a couple of times with them to a third world country to give to the churches in the very poor areas. I convinced my parents that a car for graduation is just excessive and i wouldn't use it, so the cash gift they give me, definitely a percentage of it is going to a charity.

I love large bags because I'm one of those 'What if I need THIS??? Or THIS???' people even though it isn't likely I will need those items on a day to day basis...I'm the girl that's prepared for certain emergencies, come see me if you need a nail file! and stuff like that.

I keep wristlets and pochettes in my bags in case I can just store my bag and run out with the essentials for an errand, like while I'm at work, I may not need to carry my bag with me everywhere.

Hmm. I don't know if it's a reflection of my generosity, but I do love to give advice and whatever I can if I have it!
I totally agree, and for some reason, the bigger bag I get the more "essentials" I seem to have. Suddenly I need wallet, agenda, umbrella, water bottle, cell phone, two scarves and two apir of sunnies in case I tire of one of them throughout the day.. :rolleyes::roflmfao:

I love small bags and although I am generous, I am by no means frivolous, meaning I can be tight. Does that make sense? I will give to charity, strangers, family & friends in need generously but I will not give you a dime if I think you are financially irresponsible.

Where that leaves :confused1: me?

I have big bags for shopping/work and I almost always carry a clutch when going out. I'm not cheap. I don't think anyone can ever be too generous. There's so much going on and I always feel guilty for not giving enough! You give what you can with what you have.

Ok. When I first say the title of this thread I thought, "Isn't that kind of a personal question?" :roflmfao:...................yes my mind is in the gutter.

To ans. the intented question - not sure it there is a corelation with me. I love bigger bags but I tend to be pretty fugal.......except on bag buying as far as material things. I do give money to those in need though if that counts.

I like to carry large bags too but I'm not sure about me begin generous or not only my friends and family would know lol. But what does it mean when you carry medium sized handbags? lol

I like big bags...but i'm a only child and i've been told that our signature trait is that sometimes we can be somewhat self centered...

But i'm very generous to my bf, my parents, and my closest friends, lol probably not to anyone else though!

My collection consists of varied sizes, colours and material. My only large bag is the denim cabas.

In terms of generosity, I think I am more generous with others then myself, I wouldn't dream of buying a bag over $3K but spent alot on shares in a film company for my SO and would love to get him his dream car one day. I also love buying presents for the kids in both our families because they are not whiny or naughty.