How old did you / would you want to get married?

Well, I got married to my first husband when I was 18. We were married for 8 years and had one child. After maturing, I realized that I married way too young.

I got remarried when I was 27 to my wonderful husband and we have 3 kids! I never would've thought that I would have 4 kids and be remarried, but my life is fantastic now!!!

congrats iqaganda~

Well I am 21 right now, when I was growing up I never EVER wanted to get married because of my parent's marriage... Witnessing it all really makes marriage undesirable...

But then I met my babe when I was 19 and that changed it all, within the first 2 months I've already felt really settled and now we are engaged to be married after my Uni graduation which is next year

I'm 22 now and would love to get married by the time I'm 26 or 27 and have at least one child before I'm 30. I was never one to think about marriage until recently (many of my friends and peers are getting married now!). My parents got married when my mom was 25 and my dad was 30.

I think 26 or 27 is a great age-- I hope to be done with my undergrad degree (changed majors veryyyy late during college), have an established career, little debt, and be ready to settle down.

got married when i was 23, dh is 27 that was 2005. we're not supposed to get married yet but we have to coz he got accepted for a job here in the US and he doesn't wanna leave me back in the philippines so we got married and we could be together.

I want to be at least 25. I have too many goals that I want to accomplish before I can settle down. Then again, my thoughts on this could change. Its too early for me to be thinking about that topic though lol :smile:

Hmm...I'm going to be 23 in a few weeks...but I don't want to get married. :shame: I never want to have a family and I'm content with being alone...and I've yet to meet anyone who makes me "completely gaga".

It used to be 26 or 27, and now I laugh at that, considering how much I've grown in the past two years. I understand what a commitment means now, and I'm now thinking that any age over 28 would be ideal.