How often? How long do you carry the same bag?

manolita

Oct 15, 2010
Hello Fellow Coachies,
I drool over your fantastic collections and wonder how you manage to rotate and carry your bags! My small collection allows me to stick to one bag for a whole month but I don't know how you ladies do it when you own 20, 30, 40 + bags!
When do you switch bags? How often?

I don't really have a big collection either (under 20). But I still use a couple different bags & wallets every week. I switch up depending on my needs for the day or based on my outfits.
This morning I took my kids to the library for story time so i just wore a small swingpack crossbody style so I could be hands free & mobile. Then at night I met up w/ a friend for dinner so I switched to my black Kristin leather clutch.
I'm also curious to know how big collectors rotate bags :smile: I'd be overwhelmed!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I swap out at least once a week - usually have one for the work week, switch on Saturday morning and then probably on Monday morning for the next work week. "Going out" usually necessitates another bag change!

I have certain bags I only use in warm weather, and a few I only use in the winter,but most of my bags are seasonless.

I change depend on what I'm in the mood for and what the weather allows. There are some colors I only wear in certain seasons. But I guess I don't pick a bag based on my outfit... I think I pick the bag and then pick an outfit to go with the bag.

I change my bag everyday, sometimes twice a day depending on activity and outfit. I have A LOT of bags. It could also depend on mood, the people I will be spending time with or weather. I also change wallets and wristlets based on what bag I am using. I love having choices! :sunnies

Reactions: Brnzxoxo
I have a nice size collection of bags and I switch out every day or two depending on what I'm wearing or where I'm going that day. Years ago I would change bags about once a month, then I started changing bags once a week, then a couple of times a week. It only takes a minute to change bags with wristlets holding everything.

I change my bag every day, sometimes every two days if I'm really feeling the love :lol: I keep my wallet & accessories the same until I get sick of them, usually a few months. I tend to keep my things super organized so bag switching is a snap :biggrin:

I change once or twice during the work week, depending on my mood and the weather/season. I use my large bags during the week (Lindseys, Peyton, MSBs, large Sabrinas, large sophias, Maggie Ruby, lg. Zoe, Sage), then switch into smaller/medium bags on the weekend (reg. sized sophias, baby sage, Hailey, swingpack, what-have-you). I switch out a lot with my moods, and it's not difficult to switch b/c I have a pretty stream-lined list of things I like to carry to work or on the weekend... I always have a spankin' clean/organized inside-of-my-bags due to how often I switch.

I also like to match my outfits (particularly on the weekend... in scrubs during work week, so not as keen to match there).

Reactions: Brnzxoxo