How often? How long do you carry the same bag?

I switch my bag every day. I also tend to pick my bag first...then my outfit. I have 23 Coach bags but I have to be honest and say I actually haven't carried a Coach bag in over a week. I LOVE Hello Kitty and have 5 of the patent bags from Loungefly (2 I have had since November never used) and I have been using those this week. I also have a couple Michael Kors bags that I throw in here and there. BUT, no matter what bag I am carrying for the day, the inside is FULL OF COACH!

yellowbernie said:
Wow, When I get a new bag, I carry it until I'm ready to buy another new bag. So I might carry a bag for 3 or 4 months, or longer depending on when I'm ready for a new bag. My wallet and wristlets are the same. I can't imagine changing out my bag every day. Maybe I'm too old..:biggrin:

Same here...maybe its because I have 4 kids lol.

2 or3 times a week,I actually play with my bags in the evenings.I will get my bags and accessories out and play with them.I'm weird.LOL my husband and kids tease me about it all the time.

I do the EXACT same thing. I know it's weird, and I try not to do it when DH is in the room, but I arrange them on the bed, occasionally moisturize them, play with them, gaze lovingly at them, then put them all back. I need a life.

2 or3 times a week,I actually play with my bags in the evenings.I will get my bags and accessories out and play with them.I'm weird.LOL my husband and kids tease me about it all the time.

;)))) Oh I can so relate... if I'm not playing with my bags I'm playing with my makeup. And my makeup obsession makes my bag obsession look like child's play.

I do the EXACT same thing. I know it's weird, and I try not to do it when DH is in the room, but I arrange them on the bed, occasionally moisturize them, play with them, gaze lovingly at them, then put them all back. I need a life.

You guys are cracking me up. I love it!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

I switch or rotate about once a week, after that I get "bored" with it and need to enjoy another bag in my collection. I have a 1 in 1 out bag system at the moment, I've downsized my collection, this helps me just keep and use my most loved bags.

riversmom1 said:

Yes! I don't think it's weird at all.i think people that claim to never have time to change bags are weird....like how complicated is this?its fun for me and only as time consuming as I allow it to be

I'm downsizing my collection because I have bags that haven't seen the light of day for yrs. I have a ton of Coach but I have other bags as well so I would like to get my collection down to a normal size. If I like the bag I'm carrying I tend to not change purses much...that is the issue.

riversmom1 said:

Lol, I play w/ my handbags sometimes too. My daughters (2&4) think it's an actual game bc they do it w/ their bags too! :P

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum