how often do you use youre bbags?

Every day!!
If I want to change, I also use my Paddy (but usually if I do not have to carry my laptop with me....), but since the first time I started using my city, I started forgetting the other bags.

I was inspired by another thread and I thought to post this question to all of you...

How often do you use your Bal bag? Do you treat it (or them for multiples) with such reverence that they rarely see the light of day? Or do you use them so often, you can't stand to be without them? Does it depend solely on the color and season, or does it depend on how much you spent for it?

Is it odd to buy something and treat it more like a collector's item than an item of necessity? Or is that just protecting your investment? Is the fear of someone spilling their drink on your bag enough to inspire panic and keep your bag sleeping in its dustbag, or do you brave the great unknown and carry it everywhere?

I just caught the designer handbag bug in the past few months and despite my rabid desire for more, I'm finding for the very few I have I'm torn between treating them like everyday-use objects, or a special occassion-only ones. So I thought to see how others are with their own beloved bags?

I have noticed now I am far more mindful of where my bag is being set down, for example in the old days I might not think twice about putting my purse beneath my movie theatre seat. Now? Oh no way, it's on my lap or sitting in the chair beside me.

Just curious how others react to their purchases as well, and thanks in advance for sharing your posts here!

I use my favourite bags everyday... some CHloes have been neglected since i got my Bals, but i think i will use them more often in fall and winter...
For me, it doesnt make sense to have that much money bound up in bags if i dont use them regularly... Some are less sturdy and i try to use them in selected occasions... and i avoid using others when i foresee lots of children (with sticky fingers) around...