how often do you use youre bbags?

I have several City in various color that I am rotating and I use Bbags as my daily bags. They are just great, I love the smooth texture and the wrinkles and of course the color's catching. Thanks

I use my ink city as my everyday bag. Sometimes I use my magenta work. They are super durable and worry-free in my opinion. When I go out for special occasions, I try to bring a small evening bag instead of the bbags. Take our your baby and use it! Trust me, it's super durable!

I'm with everyone else--I use mine pretty much daily. I swear, Bal has ruined other brands for me--nothing else even comes close, anymore . . .

My one and only Balenciaga is my go-to bag for all occasions. Because I have a black city, I don't use it when I wear tans/browns. I know some people like their bag color to 'pop' but even when I wear a lot of black, I feel like my Balenciaga always fits my outfits best.

I probably use my Bal 3-5 times a week, but I do make a conscious effort to rotate bags because I don't like any of them to get ignored.