how often do you use youre bbags?

Almost every day...although other designers are rotated in. IMHO Balenciaga is not a 'special occasion' bag....it's an everyday kind of bag!!! Special bags are more things like clutches or exotics!

Almost every single day. I have one Prada Tobacco pushlock that I love and it gets a lot of use but it's mostly Balenciaga's. My LV's, Chanel, Prada, etc. sit in the closet for special occasions. I sold a lot of my other bags last fall and kept only the ones that I really like and use.

since i bought a b bag, then two, then three, i've never touched the other brands i have in my closet again. my poor yves saint laurent (the corn model), 2 gucci, miumiu and 2 prada are useless. i only lay my eyes on my b bags. mostly because they are more practical. the ysl corn one is "en daim", the leather can be ruined by the rain, the gucci jakie o all leather is too small and the form doesnt fit my everyday's lifestyle, etc etc. so for me, no other bags are better for your everyday's life than the b bags. i can put everything i have in them without being afraid of deforming it, dont need to hide it when it rains (and it rains so often in paris).
i've found the bag of my dream : Balenciaga:love:

I use my bbags every day. I love them too much to keep them at home where they cannot be seen by anyone. Since I discovered BAL other brands just don´t "feel right" anymore....

I just got my first bbag yesterday and I had intended on using it daily but I am in law school and last week a girl in my class sitting next to me opened her soda and it sprayed every where! It got on my bookbag but thank goodnes it did not get on my lv I was carrying that day. Now I don't want to take my bbag anywhere other people will be near it!!