How often do you change bags?

How often do you change bags?

• Less than once a week

• 2-3 times a week

• 3-4 times a week

• more than 5 times a week

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I initially start out with good intentions for rotating my bags, and I do sort of keep an order in my head as to which one I should use next. Season however doesn't enter my equation at all!:nuts: I just wear whatever is next and it can range from anything between a week and several months before I feel I ought to change it. I do however, try to stick to a certain order of which bag is next in the queue so that they all get a look in. OK, that sounds a bit weird :weird:, but I really don't care!

I change mine out with the seasons. Sometimes midway through a season I'll find a new one that I get, so then I'll change mid season. But, I certainly don't change daily or even weekly. Way too much thought for me!!! :P

I go for several weeks or a month at most before changing a bag for a different one. Depending on the weather or what I'm doing, I may change bags several times per week, but that's not as common for me.

Unless the bag really doesnt match, my "daytime" bag doesnt change much. Just whatever Im loving at the moment but dinner, night out, etc....always has to match my outfit so it could be a few times a week. :smile:

Well I used to only own one bag (that I liked anyway) at a time so I'd use the same bag every day. Then when I got three or four bags, I'd switch every few weeks. I usually only had to switch bags when my ouftit just didn't work with a bag, and of course, some bags got used more than others.

Now I have 12 bags that I adore so I try to switch bags once every 1-3 days. If I don't switch bags often, then it might be months before a bag is reused, you know? All my bags are different colors and styles too, so I make an effort to pick the best bag for my outfit.