How much would you pay for nice eyebrows?

i used to pay my beautician (she's a free lance from home) 12 bucks to get my brows done...but i've been doing it pretty much myself now for a few months since i dont have the time to go to her..

I do them myself...stencils are a must for me. I use them once every few months to get the right shape then tweeze in between. I use Chantecaille's eyebrow pencil in ashe blonde....it is the best I have tried so far, and I have tried a lot.

$0 - I do it myself and TBTH, I've never really understood why anyone would feel the need to have someone else do it at all. :shrugs:

It's not even as though eyebrows are in an inaccessible place, are they? :biggrin:

Also, most of the people I've seen who have had it done professionally have looked very over-plucked, IMO.

Natural eyebrows are in at the moment, anyway, aren't they?

Last edited:
You have to be cursed with bushy, long, dark black eyebrows like mine to understand why some of us need help. :smile: I tend to overpluck mine and I never get them symmetrical. I get so focused on the hairs I am plucking that I don't step back to look at the big picture and it is almost always a disaster! It hard to see the forest from the trees when you are zeroed in on plucking.

ive done threading for the past 6 years.. and will never do waxing again ( because of horrible stories i heard)

i alternate between two diff places and they both know me by now.. i pay about 10 in both and love it

I never realized how popular threading is. It seems to be way cheaper than waxing too. I may have to try it. Does anyone have a recommendation in the northern california (Sacramento) area or in the LA area?