How much do you use your leopard print bag?

I for one wear leopard (animal print) at least once a week so having/carrying a leopard print bag is a no-brainer for me. It does seem to go in and out of mainstream fashion but it seems to be more in than out... or it could be because I wear it all the time :smile:

If animal print is in your wardrobe rotation, I think an animal print bag get just as much use.

I love a small amount of leopard on other people, but not me. I grew up with a leopard velvet couch. (It really wasn't as bad as it sounds.) I prefer leopard on dark-haired people, but some blondes can rock it - I'm not one of them. For leopard on a bag, I prefer calf hair as opposed to a print, and mixed with other monochromatic leathers like black. I did have one clutch/wristlet with haircalf ocelot on it, but when that developed a bald spot, I retired it, and now I am no longer allowed to have calf hair bags.

Maybe a scarf, one day.... Or a silk sleeveless blouse....

When it comes to animal print I always feel a little goes a looooooooong way! I like it as a scarf or silk blouse under a great cardigan with a pencil skirt or black jeans. I even have a pair of pony hair Kate Spade flats in leopard that I sport on occasion. But a handbag? So far I haven't dared. It's a bit much for me.

Interesting reactions. The bag I found is a calf or pony hair(not sure which one) bag with black leather and some animal print in it as well. If you go on neiman marcus now, you will see so many animal print bags.

Still on the fence so I think I should hold off. I do like the way it looks with a neutral outfit but not sure if I should save the bucks for something else instead. Hmmm..decisions.