How much do you use your leopard print bag?

Hi handbaglover13, sorry I'm late responding to you. I honestly don't know - I've never had one like it. But I imagine it should be pretty tough. I hope so, cos it's lovely! And thanks for the compliment - I'm wearing it too much, it's so cold here right now! :ty:

I was wondering after seeing the leopard print, if you think they are a good investment. I've never owned one but I like the Lanvin, as it's not so expensive and I think very feminine.

Would appreciate your opinions, TIA.

I love leopard print!!!! It is one of the best prints i think, i would love to have a leopard print bag!!! Go for it!!!!! :yahoo:

I'm still on the fence about leopard bags - want one, but not sure if I want to make the investment then find I get over it. I saw this one when I was looking at something else today in the forum and thought I'd share. It's from Kate Spade - what do you think?

leopardc.jpg

I like leopard prints but prefer to stick to either shoes, or smaller accessories like cuff bracelets, a think belt or a scarf. I think a bag is too much of leopard print for me, but having said that, I have seen several women carry leopard print bags and look fantastic.

Thanks for the encouragement, imysworld, but am still wavering!

Brasilian_Babe, I have a scarf, and am loving that...maybe that's as far as I'll go this season...:thinking:

Aaaaaa but this is the season where the look is in and the best selections . Go buy one and have some fun. :yahoo: The first Kate you posted is cute but certainly buy something not to expensive if you are still on the fence.

I say go for it, but then I have been buying animal looks before they were the "in-thing" and will continue to use them after the" in-thing" is not so in anymore - just cause I can. :biggrin:

Your lovin the scarf..... so go find a bag to love. Just don't wear it with plaid or florals :smile:

Aaaaaa but this is the season where the look is in and the best selections . Go buy one and have some fun. :yahoo: The first Kate you posted is cute but certainly buy something not to expensive if you are still on the fence.

I say go for it, but then I have been buying animal looks before they were the "in-thing" and will continue to use them after the" in-thing" is not so in anymore - just cause I can. :biggrin:

Your lovin the scarf..... so go find a bag to love. Just don't wear it with plaid or florals :smile:

Plaid or florals huh, lol!! :lol:

I just crashed my scooter, or rather a bus crashed it for me :faint:, so there's not much cash around right now. But thank you very much for the encouragement Bebepurse cos I do love that scarf! It's still not all over yet...perhaps if there's one on sale?

I wear leopard all year round. Love it!! Scarves, leggings, just brought a dress I'm gonna rock for the summer. I have been eyeing the array of gorgeous leopard skin bags out there. I love Prada, D & G and Celine. (But I just got the Celine large in black) A leopard bag will definately be a classic for many years to come in my opinion, we should all have at least one!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Giving this thread a bump cause I"m in this dilemma right now. How do you all feel about leopard/animal print bags? Found one I like but not sure how much use I will really get out of it. Its on sale but if it weren't on sale, don't think I would buy it.

Opinions on animal print bags? Any modeling pics?

I do love a flash of leopard! As for bags the only leopard bag I own is Dolce & Gabbana. The bag is actually a black pebbled leather push-lock satchel with the great D&G leopard print lining. What I love about it is the reaction when I open it and somebody next to me or behind me 'oohs-and-aah's' at the inside.