How much do you use your leopard print bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering after seeing the leopard print, if you think they are a good investment. I've never owned one but I like the Lanvin, as it's not so expensive and I think very feminine.

Would appreciate your opinions, TIA.

2. I like the leopard prints. I would go for the Lanvin... i am just too worried that it would be a fashion now and fade soon...
    i don't want to spend too much on them and then put it in my wardrobe...i decided to stick to the classic picks :smile:

3. In my opinion, leopard print is a classic. It's been in fashion for a long time. It's more popular at certain times, but it always comes back in style. If you tend to wear a lot of neutral colors, such as black or brown, you'd probably get a lot of wear out of a leopard print bag.

4. Totally agree! Leopard is a wardrobe classic!

5. I like Lanvin too, but I have one happy in black leather about three years ago. I don't want to buy something similar again. I have been thinking to buy one leopard print bag for many years and I discover that the leopard print always come back in the winter, especially Dolce and Gabbana. They like to use the leopard print every year.

6. the Lanvin is gorgeous IMO. i say go for it!

7. I use one of my Leopard accessories quite frequently. I find it adds a nice bit of oomph to an outfit and I'm really felling the pattern with fall's rich jewel tones. I think a Leopard bag or scarf is a classic staple. I don't wear it every season but this fall so far I've pulled all my goodies out.

8. I like Leopard Print... It is a sometime bag for me but I do use mine... I have the Coach version on it..

I love the Valentino one also and will get it at some point...

If you like the Lanvin it is really lovely buy it and enjoy...

9. I love leopard print!! I use it a few times a month right now in the fall. I honestly just got a really cheap one because I wasn't sure how much I would carry it before I purchased it!!

10. Thanks everyone - food for thought! I'm going to start with a Furla scarf in leopard I saw and work my way to the bag lol! :blush:

11. you go girl :graucho:

can u share some pix when u get it ;)

12. Depends on the person I suppose. I have been into animal print for a long time - long before it was the hot new fashion trend.

If you like the look and can see wearing it even if it is not the latest thing, I say go for it.

If you just go with the seasonal /current fashion trends than buy inexpensively.

13. DarkS, thanks for the encouragement! Will definitely post scarf pics soon. :blush:

Bebepurse, good advice too, thank you.

I'm going to use my black bag with the scarf until I can muster up some cash. :sweatdrop: Better put in some overtime!!

14. Might try a run to Marshalls or TJMaxx and look what they have on animal print. Might find something in your budget to take for a test run to see how the print works out for you. I saw a larger genuine python ( yes, genuine - not embossed) shoulder bag at TJMaxx last week for $400 - Simply gorgeous.