How many unused bags do you have sitting in your closet?

How many unused bags do you have?

• None- I use them all!

• 1-2- I plan on using them soon, waiting for the right time

• 5- Uh oh, I better start breaking these girls in!!!

• 10 + Why do I keep on buying bags and not using them???

Results are only viewable after voting.

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
Curious about this. Today I finally used my new Truffle Work. However, I still have a brand new, unused olive pony haired makeup. I figure I may use that one as a clutch in the fall/winter. Maybe. Still not sure if I will keep her or not.

Anyway, how many bags are in your closet, unused??

Reactions: oggers86
I use them all, no point in spending all that money and then leaving them to sit in the wardrobe. Even the white Spy is used regularly in Loony land :yes:

About three... but I have two that will be leaving the nest to go to new homes and plans for the third one (so I am keeping it)! :P Like marie, I'm having more problems with my other brands not getting used, not my bbags!

Wow, I just realized I lied... Sorry gals! I actually only use 3 of my current 4 bags.. But the unused on is being exhanged for one I will be using... I wanna use my bags - since I love them!!!

But, I actually do have a lot of Mulberry and Miu Miu bags that haven't really been used since I got my first Balenciaga... But it didn't seem like that really counted??

I meant to ask "how many unused Balenciaga bags....."

To me, the rest don't count :nuts: Just kidding. Actually I have been cheating on Baleniaga recently. Yesterday I was shopping and spotted this really cute Lesports sac on sale. Originally $60, I got it for $20. I figure I can use it on those rainy days. It is really cute and I love the little pouches they give you with the bag!

Then just a few minutes ago I won an ebay auction- a gorgeous magenta BV bag :drool:

I have three. One that I need to recycle, and two that I haven't used because my hubby doesn't know about them yet. I tend to use the same bag all the time for daily wear unless I am going somewhere special and want to match an specific outfit. The one I used most all winter was my ink city and now it is the sandstone city.