How many unused bags do you have sitting in your closet?

How many unused bags do you have?

• None- I use them all!

• 1-2- I plan on using them soon, waiting for the right time

• 5- Uh oh, I better start breaking these girls in!!!

• 10 + Why do I keep on buying bags and not using them???

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow, I just realized I lied... Sorry gals! I actually only use 3 of my current 4 bags.. But the unused on is being exhanged for one I will be using... I wanna use my bags - since I love them!!!

But, I actually do have a lot of Mulberry and Miu Miu bags that haven't really been used since I got my first Balenciaga... But it didn't seem like that really counted??

So today I just sold of the one I didn't use! So now my vote is true anyways!! I now have three bbags - and use them all :yes: And more to come shortly, which will be used as well...:wlae:

I have 4 bbags: 2 GH's and 2 RH's and I rotate them all depending on mood/outfit/destination.

I just got the SStone GH work so I've been only carrying that lately. Weekends to run errands its usually the 05 black day or 05 black city (RH's).

Bags that are neglected (for now): my 2 Anna Corinna city totes, 1 Botkier 03 trigger, 1 LV Speedy and 1 Isabelle Fiore (although I'm starting to carry it more since its a crochet + leather design for summer).

i counted 10 unused NIB. oops
4 Balenciaga: Blue india PT, Anthracite City, Emerald City, Sapin City
3 Lulu Guinness: florist straw bucket, chocolate shop tote and hat shop tote
2 LV: Fuschia Mono Perf Mussette, Multicolore Eye Love You
1 Prada/Miu Miu: Silver Coffer

this does not include the ones I have used only once or twice!

I got on a big roll back in August, and bought several bags. So I now have my LE magenta City and a calcaire Purse that I still haven't carried (partly because I'm so in love with my black Purse that arrived then too!!) And my black Partition arrived yesterday. I'm falling behind!! I have every intent of carrying them, I just can't seem to work them into the rotation...

Yep! I have my Jaune SGH Work, Violet First and a Jaune MU that are just hanging in the closet. Not sure when I will leave my current fav, my Black SGH City, at home and carry the others!

I hate to admit it,:shame: but yes, several of them. Some have actually sat in the closet for months then I decided to sell them. I feel sorry for them plus it seems silly. If I take a bag out several times, put my things in it, decide on another and this happens several times, then I finally got the courage to sell them. Problem is I always replace them with others. It's like an addiction. I took lots of pictures yesterday modeling most of my bags and decided there are 6 that I know I am going to use very rarely, especially since there are several in 2008 that I know I want.
I make a list of what I might be willing to get rid of then it sits there until I get the nerve or decide that I can actually part with them. The new ones don't bother me as much as parting with older bags. I still miss my '04 white that had the best leather of any bbag that I've ever had. It was like a silky cloud. I should have kept it just to pet it once in a while.:P

^ "M" I do the same thing! I have a list of all my bbags and write "may sell" next to the ones that I think (after a few months of having enough courage to part with them too) I may not use and should sell....then one day, I finally make the decision to sell it for whatever reason-- like a new acquisition, or just some plain common sense that tells me it's silly to hold onto a bag when I'm worried for example that the color is too light or bright....

It does help me to have a list and to keep reviewing my "inventory" and what needs to go and what just has to stay!

And yes, I do have bbags that I haven't carried yet.