Food How many pieces of sushi do you eat?

I agree with whoever said as many as they can get their chopsticks on. My girlfriends and I are all huge sushi fans, and when we go to restaurants together we'll order two of every kind of roll and just start eating.

And PS, this thread is really making me crave some right about now.

::hides and feels like a pig:whistle: :: I usually eat around 20 pieces..and I'm a girl..and I'm skinny!:P I'm also usually STARVING at dinner time. My SO and I order 4-5 rolls plus salads..maybe we're just hungry people?:shrugs:

I eat way too much!!! I'm very lucky that there's a local Sushi place very close to us that offers anything on the menu, made to order for an all you eat price. They do have some things that they limit you to one order per person (fatty tuna, sea urchin, sweet shrimp) but everything else is all you can eat. I have a 17 year old son who loves sushi as much as I so all you can eat is the only way I can feed him sushi without putting a second mortgage on my house. LOL

I probably eat close to 20 pieces. I feel like a pig for sharing that. LOL Mr Max doesn't understand our obsession of having sushi at least once a week and is worried about us getting mercury poisoning. I'll take my chances. LOL

love sushi.
I guess how many pcs I eat depends on what I order. If I order plain sashimi I will eat about 15 piecies. Once I ordered a 20 piece and devoured it. It's healthy and delicious so I don't even really feel guilty.

Nigiri -- maybe 10-15 but i sometimes don't eat all the rice.
Maki - 2-3 rolls depending on size (i do pull off some of the rice though).

When we go for sushi on girls night out, we eat a bunch of it., lose track of time chatting and gossiping, then eat more. I find that it fills you up but then you're hungry again quite soon.

Here's one for you.....FOUR of use dined on this plate. Took us two hours to be seated, but it was the best sushi ever!

Usually I eat about 12 moderately sized rolls per sushi meal. I eat mostly rolls with the occasional sashimi. Shrimp tempura rolls are also excellent.

Boy am I hungry!!

Attachments

• sushi plate.jpg
    sushi plate.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 113