Food How many pieces of sushi do you eat?

I don't like fish sushi =[.

I love anything shirmp/crab! So it's usually california rolls or tempura/crunchy rolls for me!

At the sushi bars, I usually eat about 15+ pieces.
Normally just a light snack, I get the Target california rolls 12 pack and eat that! I always want more, but the money! haha I can't pig out :P

I don't know how people can eat less than like... at least fifteen! I seriously could eat nigri until the cows come home. I once at 20 pieces of nigri... sorry if I'm misspelling the name, but it's the rice with fish on top.

I love love love sushi! It always makes me a bit melancholic:shame: it's silly but it was my Dad who introduced sushi to me when I was about 8 years old. I haven't seen him in 3 years and somehow eating it just gives me this warm fuzzy feeling inside.... awww I miss my Dad :sad:

back to the topic :biggrin:
I can eat a plate full and would still ask for more.

Normally I eat 12, a Kobe, as it's called on my fav. sushi place but today I was hungry so I orderd 20..But I got so stuffed I had to leave 4 :sad:

How many pieces do you eat?

Here is a pic of my yummy dinner! Added the soysauce later ;)

My bad.... I can finish that no problem... usually me and my GF finish a whole sashimi boat of 50 pcs no prob. I am a pork :upsidedown:.

It depends on the sushi. My favorite is just going to the restaurant and getting "omakase", where you give the chef creative license to whip up the season's best. In fact, an even more shocking poll would be, "How many species did you eat in your sushi?" LOL