How many perfumes do you have?

I have only 2. One is more for spring/summer (Love of Pink by Lacoste) and the other is more for fall/winter (Brit by Burberry). I don't like to have too many perfumes because I'm scared they will "turn".

Last time I count I owned over 50 bottles. The sad part is, I hardly ever wear perfume these days. The oldest bottles are Coco Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier and they are, I kid you not, 10 years old. I know that perfume doesn't last forever but I cannot throw them away, it feels like sacrilege. Besides, they still smell just like the first day.

My favorites are:

-Coco Chanel
-Chanel No.5
-Fragile by Gaultier
-Dolce Vita by Dior
-Rush by Gucci

There's a few more but I can't think of them right now.

Way too many, probably over 50. As another poster mentioned I have a tendency to also use them as room sprays, and if a friend or someone is over and mentions how she likes one I tend to just give it to her bc I am not really super in love with any of them at the moment. I need to stop buying perfume though, it's like a weird addiction for me, the second a new one comes out I have to smell it and if I even remotely like it I'll buy it.

I used to be like that, which is how I accumulated so many. I just HAD to buy perfume. There is hope though! I haven't bought perfume in years! I think my last bottle was purchased in 2004.

At least that's ONE addiction I could kick! Shoes next! Or maybe not.

Last time I count I owned over 50 bottles. The sad part is, I hardly ever wear perfume these days. The oldest bottles are Coco Chanel and Jean Paul Gaultier and they are, I kid you not, 10 years old. I know that perfume doesn't last forever but I cannot throw them away, it feels like sacrilege. Besides, they still smell just like the first day.

My favorites are:

-Coco Chanel
-Chanel No.5
-Fragile by Gaultier
-Dolce Vita by Dior
-Rush by Gucci

There's a few more but I can't think of them right now.

I read an article about storing fragrances. It said that as long as they are stored in the dark, they will last for a very long time. Apparently, it's light that damages fragrance. I store my fragrances in my dresser drawer and some of them I've had for longer than ten years, and they still smell fine.

I have 3 perfumes but a lot of body splashes from Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secrets. The perfumes last me quite a while probably years and the body splashes lasts me a couple of months because those are my "everyday" perfumes. The perfumes are more of a special events kind of usage.

(^(oo)^)v

But I have the last 7 bottles in existence! I like knowing that nobody else will have the same perfume as me :nuts:

I only have one that I wear, D&G Light Blue. But I did ask for Givenchy Play or Burberry The Beat for Christmas. GREAT tip about storing in the dark!

I keep mine in the refrigerator - temperature and light controlled!