How many of your stuffs that you can put in little pouchette.

i use the pochette as "my bag within a bag" (my azur pochette lives inside my azur speedy 25). usually, i carry my cles in it (wth money and ccs/id card), my cellphone, keys, tissues, compact and lipgloss. it's amazing how much it can fit actually!

^^^me too :yes: I had a dream last nite I went to LV, bought one, took her home and stuffed her with all my stuff..and i woke up soo happy!!!

I might have to go get one tomorrow now:sneaky: !!!I always loved them but I didn't realize you could use an extender bc it was tight under my arm..but now I know thanks to TpF!!!!!

i did that day for sure. and it still zipped up. if you look at the second picture, you can see everything inside the pochette, just not zipped up. i don't do that often, but i did there because i was so happy to have my little groom. but i ended up selling him to get a pomme agenda now.

thanks for the reply! so the agenda CAN fit and still zip! awesome!

i read in another thread about your groom sale to get the pomme, i was wondering if you made all your money back from the groom, or if you took a loss. i have one in yellow, and watch the groom stuff on ebay, and don't see it move much!

here is my azur pochette.. those what i carry in it.. though there is still spare space.. since my stuff are not alot.

1- White Choco LG mobile
2- My paul smith wallet
4- LV gold pen
5- Tissues pack
6- wet tissues (2)
7- Body shop cocoa lip balm
8- MAC powerpoint eyeliner
9- Combact mirrior
8- Keys

:love:

attachment.php

attachment.php